News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

COOKIES

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, November 13, 2014, 09:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Current PDers on the list: Junky, Howl, EOC, Waffles and Bearman? (Waffles and Bearman I need addresses for.)

New additions to the cookie lineup: Pumpkin Bombs and Apple Crisps.

Ben Shapiro

Eater of Clowns

I request only that the return address be clearly visible for retaliatory mail purposes.  :evil:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 20, 2014, 05:31:56 PM
I request only that the return address be clearly visible for retaliatory mail purposes.  :evil:

The post office took care of that last time. Someone's box wasn't deliverable for whatever reason and came back three weeks later.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The money that was set aside for shipping had to go to emergency appliance purchases. If folks are willing to pitch in something to defray costs, I would be grateful. PM for paypals. Should be done baking in time to ship tomorrow.

Eater of Clowns

QG IS MY NEW FAVORITE PDER

Please nobody tell Doctor Pango.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

I GOT COOKIES!  Jenn and Keelin say "THANK YOU, YOUR HIGHNESS!"

Someone's getting a letter.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I DID TOO! Thanks, Gogira! You deserve a special thanks for these. :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Yay!

New Guy and Bearman had their packages delayed because post offices are dicks, but everything else should be arriving soon.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 02, 2014, 03:56:02 PM
Yay!

New Guy and Bearman had their packages delayed because post offices are dicks, but everything else should be arriving soon.

<3

Chelagoras The Boulder

got my cookies today. A welcome treat upon arriving home from work.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Junkenstein

ATTN : QG.

YOU ARE A GIANT SACK OF AWESOME.

Junkenwife sends regards and requests for recipes.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Chelagoras The Boulder

yes, those ones shaped like muffins with the peppermint patty inside were genius!
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Ben Shapiro

Still haven't got mine. Is there a hold on package?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Metal Bear on December 08, 2014, 04:53:49 PM
Still haven't got mine. Is there a hold on package?

You and new guy both got bumped, and at this point it's safest to bake new ones. Will update when yours are on the way, sorry for the inconvenience.