News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

The inhuman organ

Started by Lois, November 11, 2014, 11:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lois

The inhuman organ This story was told to me by one old German, who was working in a special camp during the years of Nazism. This camp was intended for a single purpose - to please the highest leaders of Reich with a special kind of music. The camp's chief was a composer, who was known under the creative pseudonym Heil Hitler. He was the creator of a special organ on which he composed this terrible music. The idea was very simple. They linked up contacts with people in barracks and struck them with electrical impulses through wires. There was a house in the centre of the camp, where the organ was situated. It had keys, which were provided with current regulators. Pressing a key determined which one of barracks was energized, and the power of current pulses depended on a current regulator. There were special effects too, which produced an extra impact, such as light impulses and spraying with water for example. All this system influenced different sounds, which were made by poor prisoners. These sounds were caught by microphones and came on record. The composer was experienced enough to obtain a certain harmony and he used very interesting music moves. This was a kind of music so demanded by big men of Nazism! The old German didn't know where these recordings had gone. But he heard this music not once and said that it was so horrible that one could hardly imagine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is an interesting concept, but I think it would have much better impact if it wasn't such a cliched villain and had a bit better set up. Nice start though, keep working on it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

reminded me of that "bass, no treble" song
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

I think I saw Terry Jones do this with mice on an episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago