News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 21, 2015, 01:00:03 PM
Besides, most of the cleaners are Portuguese, which makes them white imperialists.

As someone of Scottish ancestery, I am far more oppressed than them, and thus they are the real racists.

ROLL WITH THIS.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 21, 2015, 10:17:17 PM
My apologies for my absence and my failure to write down the SCIENCE GESTAPO shit in a reasonable amount of time.  Lillie has instituted a program of all day meetings in which we are told why we suck, and Jenn and I just had an anniversary, so I've been otherwise occupied at home.

I'll be back when I have a chance.  Shouldn't be long.

I'll look forward to it!

I, too, have been scarce around these parts. Or I feel like I haven't had much to say. School is intense, as I might have expected it would start to be. Luckily, at least on some level, I'm running out of things to take and I won't be able to take this many credits again even if I wanted to.

I also am having unfortunate side effects of a month and a half on Doxycycline, which are essentially that everything is falling apart. I only have about a week and a half left on it and then I'm done, and I hope I can make a pretty fast recovery and rebuild my microbiome without getting overcolonized by anything too malevolent.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 22, 2015, 07:07:17 AM
My apologies for my absence and my failure to write down the SCIENCE GESTAPO shit in a reasonable amount of time.  Lillie has instituted a program of all day meetings in which we are told why we suck, and Jenn and I just had an anniversary, so I've been otherwise occupied at home.

I'll look forward to it!

I, too, have been scarce around these parts. Or I feel like I haven't had much to say. School is intense, as I might have expected it would start to be. Luckily, at least on some level, I'm running out of things to take and I won't be able to take this many credits again even if I wanted to.

I also am having unfortunate side effects of a month and a half on Doxycycline, which are essentially that everything is falling apart. I only have about a week and a half left on it and then I'm done, and I hope I can make a pretty fast recovery and rebuild my microbiome without getting overcolonized by anything too malevolent.

That's just what the Huron thought.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2015, 03:24:14 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 22, 2015, 07:07:17 AM

I'll look forward to it!

That's just what the Huron thought.

:horrormirth:

Doktor Howl

It occurs to me that if you put a cat in a space station, it will spin endlessly, trying to get its feet aimed "down".

You could make some kind of turbine out of that.
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

Just be sure to keep the spiral-wound cat treats in a secure and locked down fashion.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2015, 04:52:06 PM
It occurs to me that if you put a cat in a space station, it will spin endlessly, trying to get its feet aimed "down".

That is a very good idea.

I just had an idea: A buttered toast turbine.

We just need to suspend the space station above a carpeted part of earth.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Reginald Ret on April 22, 2015, 09:12:52 PM

But never mix the two.  If you strap buttered toast to a cat's back and throw it in free fall, it's like dividing by zero.
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2015, 09:47:35 PM

But never mix the two.  If you strap buttered toast to a cat's back and throw it in free fall, it's like dividing by zero.
Quite right, old chap.

Free energy is all well and good, but infinite free energy causes some horrid containment issues.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

axod

Quote from: Reginald Ret on April 22, 2015, 10:32:19 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2015, 09:47:35 PM

Quite right, old chap.

Free energy is all well and good, but infinite free energy causes some horrid containment issues.
Let me tell you how we used to do it:  you butter the toasts till they falls sticky side down to the carpet.  The cat's back is fastened to the carpet with outstretched paws, deftly applying the butter thereto with every kick.  Scale determines when this process is complete, at which point a trap door releases the animal into the turbine.  It starts running and reaches the scent of its paws,  which it then follows in perpetuity.
just this

Don Coyote

Hurry up and wait, airline food, army chow, and foot funk is making me poetical. I haven't shit in 3 days.

axod

Oh sleep deprivation, sister of duplicity, inspire me the one clarity of thought and adamantine will that belongs to you alone.  Walk with me and hold my beer, and, and, here, watch this.  Look, once more.
just this

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Don Coyote on April 23, 2015, 12:40:25 AM
Hurry up and wait, airline food, army chow, and foot funk is making me poetical. I haven't shit in 3 days.

I ATE THAI FOOD 4 HOURS BEFORE MY WORKOUT.

I COULD WRITE A FUCKIN' NORSE SAGA.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2015, 02:11:34 AM

I read this and Ride of the Valkyries started playing in my head.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2015, 02:11:34 AM

YOU MUST DO IT FOR SCIENCE!