News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

So I've been gone for a little over a week and...

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 22, 2009, 12:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know, TDM looks like an undernourished teenager who doesn't get outside much.

I can see how the police, in doing their duty to protect the public, might have thought to themselves "Shit, if anyone's going to be a threat to public safety, it'll be that young kid who looks like he needs some soup and an outdoor sport!"

Come on, Wade, you were solely doing something you have an established track record of, which is trying to hurt the feelings of someone who is already upset and in an emotionally vulnerable position. It's an incredibly dishonorable character trait. A decent person doesn't even kick their worst enemy when they're down, let alone random people on a board.

You think we haven't all gotten our share of hazing in this place? Every single fucking one of us has had our rash of shit, sometimes many times over. The difference is that you can't take it, you're not quick enough to return it, you can't get over it, and you retaliate at "us" (read, the whole world) by throwing dirt on the next kid you see who's fallen and skinned their knee.

You completely lack honor. You're the kind of person who shoots an unarmed woman in the back.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And by the way, fuck you ECH for categorizing me with that little crapweasel. Speaking of kicking people when they're down, you have more in common with him than I do. Everyone gave you a mile of slack when your dad was dying because they knew you were going through a rough time, but it looks like compassion is reserved only for royalty like you, in your own narrow egotistical worldview. FUCK YOU.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

wade

Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2009, 04:29:50 PM
You know, TDM looks like an undernourished teenager who doesn't get outside much.

I can see how the police, in doing their duty to protect the public, might have thought to themselves "Shit, if anyone's going to be a threat to public safety, it'll be that young kid who looks like he needs some soup and an outdoor sport!"

Come on, Wade, you were solely doing something you have an established track record of, which is trying to hurt the feelings of someone who is already upset and in an emotionally vulnerable position. It's an incredibly dishonorable character trait. A decent person doesn't even kick their worst enemy when they're down, let alone random people on a board.

You think we haven't all gotten our share of hazing in this place? Every single fucking one of us has had our rash of shit, sometimes many times over. The difference is that you can't take it, you're not quick enough to return it, you can't get over it, and you retaliate at "us" (read, the whole world) by throwing dirt on the next kid you see who's fallen and skinned their knee.

You completely lack honor. You're the kind of person who shoots an unarmed woman in the back.

In my mind I was being motivational.  In everyone elses mind I was being insulting and trying to hurt him.  I wasn't.  not according to me anyway.  also, you pretty much just agreed with the point I was making.

*shrugs*  I was taught to go after someones weakness. *economy of effort* excuse me for holding grudges on a message board and hitting back when it was the easiest for me...  I'll try and cut it out...  but it is hard when people are constantly giving me diggs for no other reason then my past. meh

I haven't really seen a reason to let it go.  And.  the next kid who falls and skins their knee is a kid who in the past thought it'd be witty to throw in a digg at me at one point. which usually means, I'll be mean to them when it is the easiest.   NOW I kinda don't care anymore, whats the point when afterwards everyone apparntely gets sand in their vaginas...

LOL I'd shoot an unarmed women in the back...?   well, yeah I have before. I unloaded my "gun"....

I do not understand how you can compare message board postings to physical confrontations.   If I'm fighting a person, I will strike their weakness.  Why the fuck would I go after their strenghs? for honor?  w/e.

When Georges St. Pierre fights, his strategy in the ring is to attack his opponents weakness, in the case of his last fight he targets Penns weak shoulders.  Are you trying to tell me Georges is not an honorable fighter for dong that?
w/e lady.  My point is, you can't campare physical fights to message board bitchyness.  even though that's how I use my message board bitchyness, I use it like i'm in a physical fight..  ha.

I'll let it drop now...try to anyway.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

the other anonymous

Quote from: wade on April 11, 2009, 10:34:36 PM
In my mind I was being motivational.  In everyone elses mind I was being insulting and trying to hurt him.

Such is the nature of communication.

*shrugs*  I was taught to go after someones weakness. *economy of effort* excuse me for holding grudges on a message board and hitting back when it was the easiest for me...  I'll try and cut it out...  but it is hard when people are constantly giving me diggs for no other reason then my past. meh

Rise above what you have been taught. Only then can the student become the master. Also, grudges? On a message board? SRSLY? WAYSA? ;)

I haven't really seen a reason to let it go.  And.  the next kid who falls and skins their knee is a kid who in the past thought it'd be witty to throw in a digg at me at one point. which usually means, I'll be mean to them when it is the easiest.

And so the cycle of violence shall continue. They will remember that slight, and use it as justification for even harsher treatment when their knee heals.

NOW I kinda don't care anymore, whats the point when afterwards everyone apparntely gets sand in their vaginas...

The point is to get in there and lick them vaginas clean! :lol:

LOL I'd shoot an unarmed women in the back...?   well, yeah I have before. I unloaded my "gun"....

Guns aren't toys; don't play with them!
The penis is a toy; play with it!
See the difference?

I do not understand how you can compare message board postings to physical confrontations.   If I'm fighting a person, I will strike their weakness.  Why the fuck would I go after their strenghs? for honor?  w/e.

The point is to know when to fight and when not to. Honor is not about what is being attacked, but why you are attacking it.

When Georges St. Pierre fights, his strategy in the ring is to attack his opponents weakness, in the case of his last fight he targets Penns weak shoulders.  Are you trying to tell me Georges is not an honorable fighter for dong that?
w/e lady.  My point is, you can't campare physical fights to message board bitchyness.  even though that's how I use my message board bitchyness, I use it like i'm in a physical fight..  ha.

So, the disconnect is: You know message boards are not physical confrontations, yet you treat them the same anyway. Why?

I'll let it drop now...try to anyway.

Drop it? I'm trying to be friends, I am, but you have shown that you cannot drop this. You speak of grudges and physical fights and picking on the injured; you constantly jump back into the argument at any perceived slight, ambitiously defending yourself; you act like there's no good reason for anyone to be mad at you, as if their feelings are irrelevant to the fight! These are all signs of emotional immaturity.

Perhaps you might benefit by reminding yourself that you're not in school anymore. We're not gonna take your lunch money.

-toa,
friendly advice

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

*shrugs*  I was taught to go after someones weakness. *

Oh, yeah.  It's someone else's fault that you're a prick.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on April 12, 2009, 05:48:32 AM
"Now look what you made me do!" Syndrome.

Beats taking, you know, responsibility for your own actions.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wade on April 12, 2009, 06:17:31 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 12, 2009, 05:38:38 AM

*shrugs*  I was taught to go after someones weakness. *

Oh, yeah.  It's someone else's fault that you're a prick.
seen.

Who gives a fuck what you've seen?  I tend to reserve that sort of concern for people who are capable of taking some form of responsibility for their own actions, you fucking coward.