News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Discordianist anarchist.

Started by Meunster, December 06, 2014, 12:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

This a thing? I'm going to make it one.

Because fuck actually anarchists. You are the other side of the grey face coin. The state is the institution that is set up by grey face to destroy chaos, that is the main goal to fight, we can agree on that, but you, you edgy ass bitches, you think Molotov and bricks take down grey face? No you are making chaos in a violent way, and grey face will just feel threatened and become violent back, and you don't have the power to take down grey face, so you're just going to get your asses stomped.  Not to say, not to fight grey face, but, you are fighting him all wrong.
Not only that, your attitude is all wrong, you get so dogmatic, taking everything, not just seriously, but so seriously that even grey face is impressed. I can't find anything on anarchism that isn't "Go kill them pigs cause they racist." or a repetitive slogan, or a crazy over the top reaction to the state that calls for organization and dismantaliation. Really guys? you think the way to get rid of the state is to be edgy, riot, and organize?

And even after they take down grey face, they don't wan to embrace their chaos, they want to form small unions, or become a collective, just applying their own form of grey face.

Yeah, I know there are alot of branches,only one that could counter my argument is the  pacifist anarchists, and they are useless because they do nothing.

Brief note to say that when I say grey face I mean anyform of being serious. HE is merely the representation of it.

MY SUGGESTION.

Post grey face. Some grey face must be accepted, humans need some order, but we need it to be a voluntary acceptance of greyface. Which would mean you either need someone who likes mass farming, or everyone needs their own farm. At the most basic level, and of course people to voluntary accept roles of society where they can maintain basic structures of society. If the society decides it likes toilets and stuff. Then people may move on to giving away their chaos to build things they want, like roads or internet, but as soon as they get bored they can wonder outside and be good discordianists.

pre post grey face. Fight the man in ways he won't kill you for. or fight him in ways that he has to spend alot of time cleaning up, or getting rid of, or just stuff to realy bugg him. This will aggitate the entire society until it eventualy explodes.

Like if i don't like my dentists. If I keep sending him letters. I mean ALOT of letters. or if I'm a really nice neighbor and buy him lifetime subscriptions to every magazine i can think of, then his mail box will fill up almost every mail day. He can't change his address, he can't not get his mail.

and most importantly, he can't give in before I do. He'll get mad, he'll start snapping, then either move houses (bad business move) or break down entirely.

Like poking a turtle. It won't leave its shell, you won't stop poking, it can't attack you. If you keep poking eventually the turtle will die in it's shell.

That's how we should treat the state.

Thoughts?
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You might really groove on "Leverage Points" by Donella Meadows.

Also, just a thought, but being 100% not serious is every bit as greyfaced as being 100% serious. You cannot escape that which you hate by becoming the opposite of it, because then you are merely a reflection of the thing you hate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Meunster

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 06, 2014, 12:38:00 AM

Also, just a thought, but being 100% not serious is every bit as greyfaced as being 100% serious. You cannot escape that which you hate by becoming the opposite of it, because then you are merely a reflection of the thing you hate.

I'm just kinda suggesting to fight it, by annoying it when ever you feel like it.

and really just doing w/e
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on December 06, 2014, 12:43:02 AM

I'm just kinda suggesting to fight it, by annoying it when ever you feel like it.

Cool bro

rock on.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Tar baby principle.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Good on ya.  I'm just in it for cheap yuks.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 06, 2014, 04:25:44 AM

Same here. Doing stuff that takes effort is for Greyface.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 06, 2014, 04:49:47 PM

Unless it's funny.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 07, 2014, 01:08:03 AM

Unless it's funny.

Well, that almost goes without saying, right?

Meunster

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 07, 2014, 04:35:22 AM

Unless it's funny.

But he just said it.
Poe's law ;)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Meunster on December 08, 2014, 12:25:39 AM

Unless it's funny.

But he just said it.

We have only your word for that.
Molon Lube

Meunster

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 08, 2014, 01:14:56 AM
Quote from: Meunster on December 08, 2014, 12:25:39 AM

Unless it's funny.

But he just said it.

We have only your word for that.

I'm at a loss for words.
Poe's law ;)

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

trippinprincezz13

Nice try Grey Face! Trying to turn me Grey by acting like you want us to take this post seriously. Not this time...
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I'm 99.99% convinced that poptart here came over from TDS. Just not sure who, or why.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool