News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

The weird keeps getting weirder

Started by Inda, October 05, 2015, 06:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 06, 2015, 06:14:12 PM
The thesis I'm getting from this guy is that his imagination is incapable of producing a scenario in which a human being with female anatomy would actually just want to fuck him, without elaborate pick-up techniques or seduction.

That mechanizes it.  Sort of like getting a new game from Steam.

QuoteAlso, if your only concrete goal here is to get laid then tapping into the mystical outer reaches of the psyche is not really the direction you want to be looking. Although continuing on your current course will guarantee that you remain harmless, at least.

Do not interfere with Darwin, Cainad.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 06, 2015, 08:02:26 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 06, 2015, 06:14:12 PM
The thesis I'm getting from this guy is that his imagination is incapable of producing a scenario in which a human being with female anatomy would actually just want to fuck him, without elaborate pick-up techniques or seduction.

That mechanizes it.  Sort of like getting a new game from Steam.

QuoteAlso, if your only concrete goal here is to get laid then tapping into the mystical outer reaches of the psyche is not really the direction you want to be looking. Although continuing on your current course will guarantee that you remain harmless, at least.

Do not interfere with Darwin, Cainad.

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Meunster

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

I spent so much time, and so little thought into making this guy crazy.
I gave him 3 common uncommon triggers to remind him of me, and he probably didn't even bump into one.

I've been waiting for the inevitable.

"meunster, you fuck, stop sending me brain waves. I keep bumping into shit related to what you said"
Poe's law ;)

Pergamos

Is it just me or does the board seem to be influencing Muenster in good ways?  not sure if he qualifies as sapient yet, but he seems to be making progress...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pergamos on October 10, 2015, 02:22:44 AM
Is it just me or does the board seem to be influencing Muenster in good ways?  not sure if he qualifies as sapient yet, but he seems to be making progress...

We can hope!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

he seems to be walking a little more upright in this thread, so that's progress.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."