News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

War! Zzzz. Etc.

Started by Captain Utopia, April 30, 2011, 06:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Just ran CU's IP, by the way.

It's the same address as "Docktor X".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

He is also "*****" here.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 30, 2011, 06:17:54 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on April 30, 2011, 06:16:40 AM
QuoteYep.  This is actually worse than Fomentor, IMO.

Yeah, it's worse. Bastard's threatening people with legal action. Even if he doesn't have a leg to stand on legally, that's taking it too far.

Of course it is.  Also, publishing PMs.

As far as I am concerned, the rules that we as Discordians live and troll by no longer protect CU.  Anything goes.

Well here now, you said all bets are off between you and I.  Did you mean it or not?  Was that not supposed to include PM's?  Waa much?

Now you're granting that license to everybody else?  Who do you think you are - The Discordian Pope?

I've posted more original Discordian content on EB&G in the last three months than you have in the last year.  But that counts for nothing - I'm not really a real a Discordian any more, according to you.

Unbelievable.

This is the story we have here - disgruntled admin, recently fired, uses backdoors he carefully nurtured to undermine the security of the site, leaking confidential data.  Caught because he bragged about it on internet forum.
:lulz:

Question - when is enough?  Because I'm not stopping - every bully is a coward in the end - and you have more to lose than me.

Leave me and EB&G alone.

Please.

The Good Reverend Roger

Captain Utopia is also the one who sent me the screen shot about Cram, at least the one that had me upset.

I have of course apologized to Cram and explained the situation.  He hasn't answered, but hell, I wouldn't.  Considering who I got it from and all.

Telarus

This is beginning to reek of Westboro Baptist tactics.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on April 30, 2011, 06:44:04 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 30, 2011, 06:17:54 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on April 30, 2011, 06:16:40 AM
QuoteYep.  This is actually worse than Fomentor, IMO.

Yeah, it's worse. Bastard's threatening people with legal action. Even if he doesn't have a leg to stand on legally, that's taking it too far.

Of course it is.  Also, publishing PMs.

As far as I am concerned, the rules that we as Discordians live and troll by no longer protect CU.  Anything goes.

Well here now, you said all bets are off between you and I.  Did you mean it or not?  Was that not supposed to include PM's?  Waa much?

Now you're granting that license to everybody else?  Who do you think you are - The Discordian Pope?

I've posted more original Discordian content on EB&G in the last three months than you have in the last year.  But that counts for nothing - I'm not really a real a Discordian any more, according to you.

Unbelievable.

This is the story we have here - disgruntled admin, recently fired, uses backdoors he carefully nurtured to undermine the security of the site, leaking confidential data.  Caught because he bragged about it on internet forum.
:lulz:

Question - when is enough?  Because I'm not stopping - every bully is a coward in the end - and you have more to lose than me.

Leave me and EB&G alone.

Please.

I have precisely nothing to lose, here.  My boss is aware of this assjobbery, and thinks it's fucking hilarious.  So NOTHING is enough - because you have nothing to threaten me with - until you're gone for good, EB&G is a 404 error, and your name is used as a slur.

You see, I TRIED to leave you alone, but you had to make up the Docktor X account and keep the drama going.

ANYTHING GOES, CU.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on April 30, 2011, 06:48:05 AM
This is beginning to reek of Westboro Baptist tactics.

He's also recycling his posts from ECH to me, and making vague threats concerning IP addresses and IRL shit, such as employers.

Captain Utopia

Lie.

If you drop it.  I drop it.  I don't trust you.  You've just given me absolutely no reason to.

I want to end this.

How?

The Good Reverend Roger

What's funny about all of this is that he is operating on incomplete information, and it's going to bite him, hard.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on April 30, 2011, 06:56:32 AM
Lie.

If you drop it.  I drop it.  I don't trust you.  You've just given me absolutely no reason to.

I want to end this.

How?

You are Docktor X.  You know it, and I know it.  Both IPs resolve to the same residence.

Here's how you end it.  You close down EB&G, and never, ever return to PD.  After that last series of bullshit that you posted, I no longer trust you to any extent whatsoever, because any level of truce at all is an admission of weakness to you, a chance to slip the knife in.

But I know something you don't, CU, and after that nasty little implied threat concerning "more to lose", I'm not talking, I'm making arrangements.  Things are about to become a tragic series of misunderstandings.  I'll explain to you on your very own board, in PM.  You'll see why when you read it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Wait.  CU, your wife's REAL NAME is *****?   :lulz:  Is that what you're saying?

Captain Utopia

I don't want no trouble, mister.

You win.

Captain Utopia

Oh - but please do remove all references to her username.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on April 30, 2011, 07:06:10 AM
I don't want no trouble, mister.

You win.

What's this PI business?  What PI have I published?