News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

How to make a scientific "theory" (comic strip form)

Started by BootyBay, July 06, 2008, 07:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BootyBay

There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:mittens:

It could use some editing, but clearly this has side-effects of truth and lol.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

BootyBay

There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Somewhere between steps 2 and 3, you confused "Science" with "Marketing within a Capitalist System".

Science is essentially steps 1 and 2 repeated endlessly.

Thurnez Isa

LMNO if you read his other post Booty is obviously here to teach us the evils of science (I should probably find a way to put this nicer cause he's obviously not being a prick about it)

originally i though he actually considered what you mentioned and using the word science in irony in which case the pics work and actually has something to say about marketing and hijacking of research, and more importantly the drugging up of our society, (which I think are all legitimate) but unfortunatly now im not too sure if that was his motives
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

LMNO

Well, we'll see how this plays out, in any case.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 07, 2008, 04:30:10 PM
LMNO if you read his other post Booty is obviously here to teach us the evils of science (I should probably find a way to put this nicer cause he's obviously not being a prick about it)

originally i though he actually considered what you mentioned and using the word science in irony in which case the pics work and actually has something to say about marketing and hijacking of research, and more importantly the drugging up of our society, (which I think are all legitimate) but unfortunatly now im not too sure if that was his motives

I know Booty IRL, and I think he's referring to the perversion of science by capitalism, not necessarily the ev0ls of science itself.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Netaungrot on July 07, 2008, 09:08:00 PM

I know Booty IRL, and I think he's referring to the perversion of science by capitalism, not necessarily the ev0ls of science itself.

OK
thats what i orginally thought then I wasn't 100 percent sure, the i was less sure
then i cried

sorry to doubt you booty

i think some of the confusion may come from the title
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

BootyBay

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 08, 2008, 01:51:19 AM
Quote from: Netaungrot on July 07, 2008, 09:08:00 PM

OK
thats what i orginally thought then I wasn't 100 percent sure, the i was less sure
then i cried

sorry to doubt you booty

i think some of the confusion may come from the title

No worries.  I do have to clarify my stance on Tom Cruise, though.  I left out some much-needed quotation marks around "likable."  So here it is in picture form (yet again):

I apologize once more for the confusion.
Netaungrot is absolutely right in his position regarding my thoughts.  I have no problems with science itself - just some of the people who use it (much like they use religion)!