News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 09, 2014, 03:16:06 PM
Maybe she'll do me a favor and let me know where else she hangs out online, so I can spread the love.

Check your PM box in a few minutes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

Ben Shapiro

Suu

I will never understand why some guys hit on chicks in the laundromat. Especially us chicks who are visibly folding a load of boxer shorts and uniforms.  :?

I appreciate the conversation and the compliments, dude, I really do, and you seem like a nice bloke, but your game...it's off.

hooplala

It's probably being in such close proximity to so many panties...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Quote from: Hoopla on June 09, 2014, 04:27:42 PM
It's probably being in such close proximity to so many panties...

Oh don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share of creepers, but this guy could do A LOT better. At first I thought he was just bored and looking for a conversation, but then it turned into basically him asking me out on a date, which I politely declined and he looked sad. I mean, I have rings on my finger, I'm washing a man's load of laundry, and still. I'm thinking the obliviousness may be the catalyst here. Poor dude.

...unless he's a creeper trying to act sweet. Then it's a different game, but I'm not getting that. We're taking nerdy things because he saw my Star Wars tattoos.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He probably went home and complained on the internet about how he never has any luck with women.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 09, 2014, 04:51:41 PM
He probably went home and complained on the internet about how he never has any luck with women.

Damn those women for having men, or possibly women, already present in their romantic lives!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 09, 2014, 03:48:31 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 09, 2014, 03:41:11 PM
hxxp://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=ustx&c=trads&id=6325

Is there anything funnier than white people practicing voodoo?

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byh5k-m2SqI

Yes, there is.

It kind of lacks that "forced to practice their native religion in secret due to being held captive by white oppressors - secret native religion then co-opted by descendants of white oppressors" quality, though.