News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Where the hell has Hirley0 been?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 25, 2014, 02:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

He finally divided by zero one too many times.

Then he defaulted to MAIN.

Junkenstein

I was assuming he finally evolved into a higher form of life.

Or he's in GITMO.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pæs

He last posted on EBG July 19 so he hadn't the singularity yet then.

hirley0

By now it is Monday
The WiFi is connecting : My Link into Spain is not
Typing in the line above
did cause the WiFi connection to abort
Requiring a reconnection period.
So Shirley things are slow & interrupted by design | i'poise
Anyway the main event
BioLogicALL War Fair is ongoing | see next post ?/?

Junkenstein

That's better. Board is starting to make sense again.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

hirley0

JEST:?  a REMinder .. Logging in here causes my WiFi signal to be blocked for days & DAYS
Comprenda'? / My Access to my hotmail account to regurgatate over ond over ?/? DID U ? i did

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 28, 2014, 11:09:01 AM

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hirley0 on August 02, 2014, 06:04:52 PM
JEST:?  a REMinder .. Logging in here causes my WiFi signal to be blocked for days & DAYS
Comprenda'? / My Access to my hotmail account to regurgatate over ond over ?/? DID U ? i did

This place goes crazy when you're gone, Hirley0.  Good to see you.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hirley0 on August 02, 2014, 06:04:52 PM

I didn't. But for some reason my cell phone has been burning through bandwidth at in implausibly rapid rate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Experimental rap album based entirely on Hirly0s posts rapped over remixed Riff Raff tracks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hirley0 is an internet and oldschool BBS legend. He also ran for school superintendent for the entire 1990's.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."