Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 03, 2016, 03:17:03 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 03, 2016, 01:53:06 AM
Quote from: Cain on February 03, 2016, 01:07:11 AM
I'm going to wake up to another 200 comment shitfest on my Facebook, aren't I?

:lulz: Yep.

Science demands sacrifice  :magick:

If only educated women in the humanities could understand that.  But they can't because they've been brainwashed by the SJW cult :(

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 03, 2016, 11:24:49 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 03, 2016, 03:17:03 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 03, 2016, 01:53:06 AM
Quote from: Cain on February 03, 2016, 01:07:11 AM
I'm going to wake up to another 200 comment shitfest on my Facebook, aren't I?

:lulz: Yep.

Science demands sacrifice  :magick:

If only educated women in the humanities could understand that.  But they can't because they've been brainwashed by the SJW cult :(

:lulz: I liked how at the end he flipped on whether Jezebel is to be taken seriously or not.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

It's almost like having a mini le typical redditeur following all my posts.  Atheist, who hates Muslims and SJWs and humanities but thinks of himself as a liberal?  All he needs is an engineering degree and he's set.

Freeky

:aaa:  How did I miss this guy?  I don't remember him at all. 

Cain

Moar video.  My comments section has also been invaded by the denizens of the Requiem subreddit, so I now have a lot more viewers.

Vanadium Gryllz

Anyone know if there's a way of making Facebook's timeline load chronologically rather than in the order that Facebook somehow decides I should see posts?

p.s. I have added a few of you under the name of Harry Celine. Hope you don't mind - I was feeling out of the loop.

EDIT: Found the setting. Stupid algorithms telling me what to read! I would much rather leave it to chance.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Cain

You'll have to change it manually every single time you log in, however.

Faust

Its also not truely chronological, it hides posts from people you havent clicked on in a long time. Facebook decides who you're friends are.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Freeky

Fucking Facebook.  :x

Also, that moment when your 8-year-old tells you he thinks segregation is okay, because everyone else he loves is a proud racist.

minuspace

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Xaz on February 03, 2016, 08:36:28 PM
Anyone know if there's a way of making Facebook's timeline load chronologically rather than in the order that Facebook somehow decides I should see posts?

p.s. I have added a few of you under the name of Harry Celine. Hope you don't mind - I was feeling out of the loop.

EDIT: Found the setting. Stupid algorithms telling me what to read! I would much rather leave it to chance.

Oh! I saw you were friends with Cain so I accepted. Nice to know who you are!

I will probably promptly forget, forgive me. I have the hardest time mentally keeping FB handles connected to forum handles.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on February 04, 2016, 12:38:11 AM
Fucking Facebook.  :x

Also, that moment when your 8-year-old tells you he thinks segregation is okay, because everyone else he loves is a proud racist.

:(

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 03, 2016, 03:37:54 PM
It's almost like having a mini le typical redditeur following all my posts.  Atheist, who hates Muslims and SJWs and humanities but thinks of himself as a liberal?  All he needs is an engineering degree and he's set.

Is he working on an engineering degree? He certainly already has the contempt for humanity necessary for one!

hooplala

Just got back from a week in Jamaica... I thought smoking an obscene amount of weed in one week might turn me off the stuff.  Turns out, that's not how it works.

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Pergamos

I have a compost pile, for the first time in my adult life.  I feel a bit like I have finally grown up.