News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

"The Temple of Gold" by William Goldman

Started by Dalek, July 15, 2010, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

I just read it a few weeks ago and found it quite interesting. I was surprised to find that the book wasn't mentioned here, or alteast the search didn't show anny results. Have you guys read it? What do you think?

Requia ☣

Never heard of it.  Never managed to find any of his books besides Princess Bride though.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cramulus

Dalek

It's in first person. Young Ray tells us about his life, and about searching the meaning of life with everything he does. He tells us about everything since his childhood and his attempts to find the meaning or "The Temple of Gold" . SPOILER: He finds out there isn't one. I reccomend it to anyone. For me it was the right book at the right time.