News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Merry Cursemas!

Started by Cramulus, December 23, 2010, 06:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

In my neck of the woods, Christmas Eve-Eve is celebrated as CURSEMAS, a holiday on which you may bestow minor curses onto people.

For example,

BDS: I curse you so that next time you get an erection, you momentarily think of Justin Beiber

Richter: I curse you to get no effects from caffeine for the next 24 hours.

Roger: I curse you to accidentally sit on a stool at the meatrack which is covered in inexplicable slime.

Cain: I curse you with a passing but fervent belief in right wing talking points.

Eater of Clowns: I curse you to perform at least one verse from Jailhouse Rock for your coworkers

Suu: I curse you to use the word Smurf randomly for the next 24 hours

Rev. What's-His-Name?: I curse you with "phantom I've gotta pee" syndrome

LMNO: I curse you with whiskey dick

Squid: I curse you with with the ability to read minds, but only when they're thinking something rude about you

Lysergic: I curse you to be known as "Magic Fingers" by your relatives

Able: I curse you to find out the true meaning of kumquats

Charley Brown: I curse you to accidentally say "Merry meet" and "blessed be" for the next 24 hours

Nigel: I curse you an unheard of medical condition nobody will even believe you have. Symptoms include storming around your house in a bathrobe, issuing people tickets for every way that they have failed to muster proper holiday cheer, and a mild headache.

BadBeast: I curse you with a temporary obsession with psoriases. Pictures of it will arouse you.

Cuddlefist: I curse you to listen to smooth jazz for 4 and a half minutes. No more or you will become ensorcelled and get your band to play covers of it.

Burns: I curse you to only be able to watch reruns for 24 hours.

Vex: I curse you with an itchy asshole

The Dancing Pickle: To everybody else it will seem like you have a runny nose. Only you will know the truth - it's not mucus, it's ghost jizz.

DOKTOR EKTO: I curse your cell phone to die at an inopportune time

Lord Glittersnatch: I curse you with an allergy to pencils for 24 hours.

BabylonHoruv: GET YOUR DICK OUT OF THAT FISH, YOU FISH FUCKER!

Remington: I curse you to hear your name called in the distance but it's nobody

Hoopla: I curse you to spill something red on your wonderful suit.

The first person to reply to this thread: I curse you with the compulsion to come up with at least 5 more curses.

apologies to anybody I missed!

LMNO

Quote from: Cramulus on December 23, 2010, 06:21:37 PM
In my neck of the woods, Christmas Eve-Eve is celebrated as CURSEMAS, a holiday on which you may bestow minor curses onto people.

For example,

LMNO: I curse you with whiskey dick

This you call a minor curse?

Cramulus, I curse you to believe for five minutes that you life is really fairly dull.

Cramulus, I curse you to understand how silly LARPing actually is. (Yes, I cursed you twice)

Kai, I curse you to defending Intelligent Design for an entire cocktail party.

Fred, I curse you with antipathy towards Syracuse Basketball for an entire season.

Jenne, I curse you with assless chaps.   

Ok, that last one was more for my own benefit.

Adios

I'm just glad that I'm NOT BDS!  :eek:

Cramulus, I curse you to speak in bad rhymes.

bds

AFK

Mangrove:  I curse your IPOD (or any other audio replication device) to only play Kenny G for the next 72 hours.  

LHX:  I have cursed your carriage to be stuck in a ditch, never to return.

Grade 7 Pannus:  I curse you to be stranded in a telephone booth with Ambassador Klok Kaos. He'll probably "sing".  

Squid:  I curse your hubby with an uncontrollable urge to send all of his synth toys to me.  

Roger:  When you log onto pd.com, no pd.com.  Just sigils.  Lots and lots of sigils.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on December 23, 2010, 06:21:37 PM

Nigel: I curse you an unheard of medical condition nobody will even believe you have. Symptoms include storming around your house in a bathrobe, issuing people tickets for every way that they have failed to muster proper holiday cheer, and a mild headache.

Wait, I think I already have that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Triple Zero: I curse you to make Turkey puns even though everybody you're hanging out with in Turkey is just gonna roll their eyes.

Pixie and Payne: I curse you to refer to each other as "bro" and "sis" next time you hook up.

Coyote: I curse you to have eye crust all day and nobody points it out

Sigmatic: I curse you to hear the word "Christmas" as "gang rape"

Nast: I curse you to start cleaning something and only make it messier in the process and then give up

Phox: Bad Hair Day

Rumckle: I curse you to lose your keys and then find them, after some frustration, in a place you already looked

EOT: I curse you to only be able to speak in sentence fragments for 10 straight minutes. (has to be while in the presence of others)

Requia: I curse you to send overly joyous holiday text messages which will make people wonder if some holiday crazed lunatic has gotten ahold of your phone

Hover Cat: Today, all fruit tastes like pee to you.

Dr. Blight: I curse you to sneeze right before you have to shake hands with somebody

Ratatosk: I curse you to wear panties under your clothes and, if discovered, try to play it off like you just shop at Victor's Secret and there's nothing weird about that

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Everyone: I curse you that sometime in the next week you will have a brief but incredibly frustrating Internet outage right when you are eagerly anticipating watching an extremely amusing Youtube video, which you found while otherwise in a state of utter helpless boredom.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Not my white suit!

Lawsy lawsy lawsy!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

:lulz:@ LMNO

I like this idea!  Huzzah for Cursemas!

LMNO:  I curse you to only notice boobs for the next 24 hours.

RWHN:  I curse you to rhyme only in quatrains till someone begs you to stop 5 times in a row.

CRAM:  I curse you to find no fake mustaches appealing for the entire weekend.

Rog:  I curse you to a holiday in Tucson (I can only say this because I know he has the antidote being surrounded by his wine, women and song!)

Squid:  I curse you to be blessed with more Santa Cupcakes for Further Adventuring

Kai:  I curse you to be stuck with much snow since the San Diego sun did not sit well with your December ideals ;)

ECH:  I curse you with great ability to smell good food that you are not allowed to eat or create

000:  I Turkey curse you.  (C'mon, it was too easy, apologies if this is doubly done)

EoC:  I curse you with a dispatch call about a car full of clowns

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on December 23, 2010, 07:04:30 PM

THIS IS NOT CURSE, IS BLESSING

Jenne

Hoops:  I curse you with all the Toronto Beer Store sales you can handle, and then some

Burns:  I curse you with ultimate WOMP creativity that will make grown men cry and babies projectile vomit

Pix:  I curse you with many sandwich meats and bread to make the ultimate sandwich feast

Payne:  I curse you with an empty stomach so you can be fed on ultimate sandwich feast

Nimh:  I curse you with awesome powers of hearing and sight so you can see Christmas well-wishers a mile away and thus avoid them for the rest of the weekend!

Jenne

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 23, 2010, 07:07:03 PM

I like this idea!  Huzzah for Cursemas!

LMNO:  I curse you to only notice boobs for the next 24 hours.

HAWK:  I just cursed you with the same!

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on December 23, 2010, 07:07:51 PM

I like this idea!  Huzzah for Cursemas!

LMNO:  I curse you to only notice boobs for the next 24 hours.

HAWK:  I just cursed you with the same!

:D :D :D

AFK

No, I think for LMNO, it is a typical Thursday.   :lol:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.