News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Unlimited Alan Grayson appreciation thread!

Started by Cain, September 27, 2009, 01:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

See? If you fuckers vote more and you encourage your friends to vote more, America could be fucking awesome. <- This is why America is great.

...and if these guys start acting like shitheads we can boot them. A huge chunk of Americans don't seem to get this. <- This is why America can suck.

Cain

Grayson is continuing to be awesome.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/09/grayson-republicans-are-foot-dragging-knuckle-dragging-neanderthals.php

QuoteRep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) -- who's making quite a name for himself by accusing the GOP of having a health care plan premised on the idea that sick Americans should "die quickly" -- just made a pretty fiery appearance on CNN.

He called Republicans "foot-dragging, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who think they can dictate policy to America by being stubborn." He said that he's "saying what everyone else has been thinking but no one else has been saying." And he once again refused to apologize, saying it's Republicans who should say sorry.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Remington

Phone the guy and tell him just how awesome he is:

http://grayson.house.gov/contact/index.shtml

QuoteYou can contact my Orange County office for help with a number of issues including Social Security, Immigration, Housing, and Veterans Affairs:            

Office of Congressman Alan Grayson
              455 N. Garland Ave., Ste. 402
              Orlando, FL 32801
              Phone: (407) 841-1757
              Fax: (407) 841-1754

Due to delays created by security measures at the Capitol, it may take up to three weeks for your letter to arrive.  Therefore, I recommend that you use the Orlando office as your primary point of contact.  However, if you wish, you can also contact my Washington office. Please also let us know your opinion about legislation:

Office of Congressman Alan Grayson
              1605 Longworth HOB
              Washington, DC 20515
              Phone: (202) 225-2176
              Fax: (202) 225-0999

Please also see below for many resources available online:

Comments or Requests About Legislation

If you'd like to contact me about a legislative issue, please e-mail me; or phone me at (202) 225-2176; or mail me a note.
Is it plugged in?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2009, 10:26:59 AM

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/09/grayson-republicans-are-foot-dragging-knuckle-dragging-neanderthals.php

QuoteRep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) -- who's making quite a name for himself by accusing the GOP of having a health care plan premised on the idea that sick Americans should "die quickly" -- just made a pretty fiery appearance on CNN.

He called Republicans "foot-dragging, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who think they can dictate policy to America by being stubborn." He said that he's "saying what everyone else has been thinking but no one else has been saying." And he once again refused to apologize, saying it's Republicans who should say sorry.

Ehem..
Quote from: Squid on October 01, 2009, 05:46:04 AM
Oh SNAP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3gND4M9HA

I like this guy a little more every day.

Also- his phone line is busy  :lulz:

Kai

:lulz: Awesome.

When Feingold became a pussy, I decided that the whole of congress was full of assholes. Now I am happy to admit one of those assholes is actually funny!  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Kai

Also, I just watched the video.  :lulz: Grayson looks genuinely excited. I love his voice. FFS!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Iason Ouabache

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/01/28/grayson-limbaugh/

Quote"Rush Limbaugh is a has-been hypocrite loser, who craves attention. His right-wing lunacy sounds like Mikhail Gorbachev, extolling the virtues of communism. Limbaugh actually was more lucid when he was a drug addict. If America ever did 1% of what he wanted us to do, then we'd all need pain killers."
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Golden Applesauce

"Don't get sick, and if  you do, die quickly."

All I can say is that the republicans made a big mistake asking him to apologize for that - it clued him in that maybe, just maybe, if accusing the other party of wanting to murder you worked for republicans, it could work for democrats too!

All hyperbole and rhetoric, but still nice to see actual rhetoric rather than reacting to uninformed protesters.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: Squid on October 01, 2009, 07:22:11 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2009, 10:26:59 AM

Ehem..
Quote from: Squid on October 01, 2009, 05:46:04 AM
Oh SNAP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3gND4M9HA

I like this guy a little more every day.

Also- his phone line is busy  :lulz:

:oops:  In my defence, I can't listen to Youtube vids first thing in the morning, since other people are asleep in the house.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

He also called out the toll authority for misusing the money they get for the toll roads that are already paid for and demanded that they lower the tolls.