News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

The "End Game" memo

Started by Cain, August 23, 2013, 12:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

This is how they train you.  "The universe is as I expected" in increasingly strong doses.

Pretty soon, you'll put up with anything.

And you can't do anything in the meantime, because you have no "mass".  One person can do jack and shit, but there's no ball rolling to gather lots of people, which could accomplish something.

They know this.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

And soon all you'll allow yourself to hope for is that their arrogance, greed, and hubris will eventually reach such a critical mass that the whole world falls apart and reduces humanity to the Stone Age.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Pergamos on August 23, 2013, 09:40:08 PM
It's still easier than the system just being broken.  We have a blueprint to failure, and by reversing it we can, presumably, prevent it from happening again.

It is quite possible we will not do so, but it is not as bad as not knowing what we can do to fix things.
But what if the system is shaped just so to make this kind of conspiracy easy? Maybe even likely. You would be reenacting the tragedy of Sisyphus.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"