News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

HEY SUCKER!

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, September 26, 2007, 08:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus

Hey, not bad.

The text still looks kinda light on my printer, but that might be due to size. Could you make one at 8.5x11 portrait orientation?

I threw your PDF up on Vex's FTP. Here

http://www.cwyohba.org/noexit/hey_sucker.pdf

Cramulus

Quote from: Netaungrot on September 26, 2007, 07:47:42 PM
You should be able to change the orientation of the page to be printed, cause this is 8.5 x 11 flipped sideways.

right, the orientation isn't the problem. My comment was about the size of the graphic itself. In your original, it's two copies of the graphic side by side, each on its own half of the page. (obviously meant to be cut in half) If possible, I'd like a full-page sized one? I think it'll be more eye-catching than a 4 x 5 version.

Well, the problem there is that I stretched the resolution a bit on the graphic to get it this size. I'll see what I can do.

Maybe it's because I put it together and love the image, but I think it's plenty eye-catching at this size. It's a dog with searing eyes and a PIPE!

I'll see if I can stretch it a bit farther fo ya, though.

Cramulus

No no, I agree, the image rules. But to get someone to stop and read a 25 line rant, it needs to be, like, four feet tall.

In terms of public distribution this is a good piece for bathroom stalls, tables at the mall, and other places where people are stationary for a period of time.

This particular Roger sermon resonates really well with me and was a good choice for a graphic.

MiHD won't upload my file at the moment... could you pm me the cywoba information and maybe I could put her up there?

Also, would you be interested in an 11 x 17 of this?

Cramulus

the FTP information is here:
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=10369.0

Yeah I could do with an 11x17

I have access to sweeeeet-ass publishing printers.

Swote.

I'll have them up shortly.

Cramulus

GORGEOUS.

I just ran off a bunch of 11x17s. They look awesome. White Plains will feel my wrath this afternoon!

Nomad and I are taking a new recruit with us today. She seems really excited about this stuff. We, by proxy, are very excited too.