News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Budweiser & Clamato: A Review

Started by Eater of Clowns, May 31, 2011, 01:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on June 01, 2011, 06:52:44 PM
I think Tobasco is like cumin-deficient or some shit.  I agree that Cholula, Tapatio and Valentino are da boss here.  For the bloody beers, anyway.

Yeah, it's more vinegary and seasoned differently. It's good on certain things (eggs and hot wings! Nom!) but for Louisiana style hot sauce I prefer Frank's or Trappey's.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eve

I find mild Indian food to be about as spicy as I need my foods to be in life.  :oops:

(Needless to say, did not try the Bud & Clamato and stuck with raising my eyebrows judgmentally at those who did.)
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Eve on June 01, 2011, 07:19:19 PM
I find mild Indian food to be about as spicy as I need my foods to be in life.  :oops:

(Needless to say, did not try the Bud & Clamato and stuck with raising my eyebrows judgmentally at those who did.)

bud and clamato is not spicy.  It would probably be tastier if it were.

Not just not spicy like some hot sauce is not spicy, not spicy like beer, tomato juice, and clam juice is not spicy.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Luna

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 01, 2011, 07:41:56 PM
Quote from: Eve on June 01, 2011, 07:19:19 PM

bud and clamato is not spicy.  It would probably be tastier if it were.

Not just not spicy like some hot sauce is not spicy, not spicy like beer, tomato juice, and clam juice is not spicy.

It's not spicy.

It's just slimy.  :vom:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eve

I suppose I should have said hot instead of spicy. At any rate, upon checking the ingredients list I discovered that the only two I like in B&C are lime and salt. As for slimy, I'm going to echo Luna's :vom:

Jenne

Aw, is not slimy.  :lulz:  Sounds like it would be though.

I think this might be a regional thing, though.  West-coasters and Southerners seem able to hack it better.

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on June 01, 2011, 07:59:51 PM
Aw, is not slimy.  :lulz:  Sounds like it would be though.

I think this might be a regional thing, though.  West-coasters and Southerners seem able to hack it better.

Is.

I tried it.

(Though, for the record, I find tomato juice, in general, slimy.)

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

I love that this has become an actual drink recipe thread.

You fuckers are awesome.   :)

FTR, I found the drink pretty refreshing.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Don Coyote

THis thread makes me want to get some tomato juice and lager and Tapatio and do SCIENCE!!!

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 01, 2011, 08:12:24 PM
THis thread makes me want to get some tomato juice and lager and Tapatio and do SCIENCE!!!

Do it, and enjoy...

Me, I'mma grab a Mike's Hard Lemonade when I get home, sit in the living room, and watch for tornadoes.  (We're under a tornado watch until 8 tonight.)

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 01, 2011, 08:12:24 PM

Do not forget the clam juice, that is an important part.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Eve

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 01, 2011, 08:11:16 PM
FTR, I found the drink pretty refreshing.

You would. I feel your judgment is questionable after the framed holographic Jesus art incident, though.

Eve

Quote from: Luna on June 01, 2011, 08:13:25 PM
Me, I'mma grab a Mike's Hard Lemonade when I get home, sit in the living room, and watch for tornadoes.  (We're under a tornado watch until 8 tonight.)

Tornado watch?! What the crap.

Dysfunctional Cunt

The clam juice makes it disgusting!!!!  :vom:

Also, a side note, sriracha (unless the Thai version) is not a good idea as a sub for hot sauce in these types of drinks.....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on June 01, 2011, 08:26:18 PM
The clam juice makes it disgusting!!!!  :vomit:

Also, a side note, sriracha (unless the Thai version) is not a good idea as a sub for hot sauce in these types of drinks.....

I only know the Thai version... I was unaware that there were any others!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."