News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

minuspace

Still novel for me, re: QG Pennyworth, thanks for sharing!

LMNO

Sorry, it's gonna be like this for a while.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 26, 2015, 11:12:25 PM

I'm OK with that.

My mom wouldn't let me watch the Dukes when I was a kid, and neither would a lot of the moms of kids I knew, because of the Confederate theme. It's not a new kind of PC, people knew it was questionable in the 70's too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 27, 2015, 04:36:24 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 26, 2015, 11:12:25 PM

I'm OK with that.

My mom wouldn't let me watch the Dukes when I was a kid, and neither would a lot of the moms of kids I knew, because of the Confederate theme. It's not a new kind of PC, people knew it was questionable in the 70's too.

Me too.  Being from an area where this flag was very proudly displayed in many places, I can--anecdotally--say that not ONE of them know what the fuck they're talking about. not ONE.  The deepest depth they ever got with me after pressing them was that it represents heritage and states rights. 

They wouldn't know a civil war general from a bearded heffer.

But, that's just my experience.

Cain

I don't know why people just can't accept the flag is merely a sign of their heritage, that they are proud of their ancestors who not only kept black people as property, but were also willing to make it illegal not to make black people property and wanted to establish a conquering slaver Empire that would extend down through Central America and into Brazil, where they woud rule above the foolish, brown masses.

I mean, where is the harm in that?  Only some kind of racist would be against celebrating one's cultural heritage.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cain on June 27, 2015, 07:32:28 AM
I don't know why people just can't accept the flag is merely a sign of their heritage, that they are proud of their ancestors who not only kept black people as property, but were also willing to make it illegal not to make black people property and wanted to establish a conquering slaver Empire that would extend down through Central America and into Brazil, where they woud rule above the foolish, brown masses.

I mean, where is the harm in that?  Only some kind of racist would be against celebrating one's cultural heritage.

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

axod

just this

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Rococo Modem Basilisk