News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

One Sentence Rants

Started by Cramulus, December 17, 2008, 08:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

If one more person blames unseasonable weather on Global Warming I am going to ram a ballpoint pen though their pants, directly into their fucking urethra.

AFK

No, I don't remember that conversation we had that we didn't have!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

If I come across one more bendy straw with a fucking hole in it, thereby rendering its only use completely useless, I will boot-fuck ALL the puppies!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Richter

If you ask me a question consider, it fair warning that I will give you an answer, regardless of it's one you like, want, or have the sanity to comprehend.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm sorry your maintenance department has a combined mental capacity of a flea, however, I fail to see how that is in any way my responsibility to oversee what they order and where they order it from, YOU are my customer, I don't work for your company!!

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

indifferent betty

Why oh fucking why do people feel the need when introduced to somebody from a foreign land (except Wales for some reason) to immediately launch into a pathetic tirade of poorly pronounced and ill-advised cliche phrases and/or words, allegedly in the mother tongue of the foreigner?
-----------------
-I don't need intelligent drugs Tom, because I don't know what they are.

the last yatto

omoe regot toe mister roboto?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Manta Obscura

If I see one more time traveller try to use our history books against us, I'm just going to flip out and create a pention, and . . . and . . .  :?
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

AFK

Candy canes should be made less sticky because they are hard to get out of hair. 

LMNO

It's like I'm watching a meme die in real time!

AFK

Cainad (dec.)

If you try to strike a meme down, it will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Pope Lecherous

I don't care to hear your thoughts about the "left wing conspiracy" destroying Christmas, if it's too much a challenge to do your job without speaking to me, i'll take a 10 min class, do it myself and shit down your neck.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.