News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

"The Story of the Eye" Contest

Started by Cramulus, August 18, 2009, 02:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on August 18, 2009, 09:49:33 PM
QuoteAnd it struck me that death was the sole outcome of my erection, and if Simone and I were killed, then the universe of our unbearable personal vision was certain to be replaced by the pure stars, fully unrelated to any external gazes and realizing in a cold state, without human delays or detours, something that strikes me as the goal of my sexual licentiousness: a geometric incandescence (among other things, the coinciding point of life and death, being and nothingness), perfectly fulgurating.  Yet these images were, of course, tied to the contradiction of a prolonged state of exhaustion and an absurd rigidity of my penis.

that's almost like Lovecraft slashfic!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Soylent Green

QuoteSimone's ass, raised aloft, did strike me as an al-powerful entreaty, perfect as it was; with its two narrow, delicate buttocks and its deep crevice; and I never doubted for an instant that the unknown manor woman would soon give in and feel compelled to masturbate endlessly while watching that behind.

:x

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Streaks of come in the steaming hair helped give that dreamy vision a disastrous sadness.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cramulus

:lulz: ho ho ho hoooo boy I love this thread

President Television

And laughing even harder, he pointed at a large church brass at our feet. It was the tomb of the church's founder, who, the guides claimed, was Don Juan: after repenting, he had himself buried under the doorstep so that the faithful would trudge over his corpse when entering or leaving their haunt.

But now our wild laughter burst out again tenfold. In our mirth, Simone had lightly pissed down her leg, and a tiny trickle of water had landed on the brass.

EDIT:
QuoteI softly drew up at the side to try and see what was happening:
Simone really was masturbating, the left part of her face was pressed against the grille near the priest's  head, her limbs tensed, her thighs splayed, her fingers rummaging deep in the fur; I was able to touch her, I bared her cunt for an instant. At that moment, I distinctly heard her say:
"Father, I still have not confessed the worst sin
of all."
A few seconds of silence.
"The worst sin of all is very simply that I'm
tossing of while talking to you."
More seconds of whispering inside, and finally
almost aloud:
"If you don't believe me, I can show you."
And indeed, Simone stood up and spread one thigh before the eye of the window while masturbating with a quick, sure hand.
"All right, priest," cried Simone, banging away
at the confessional, "what are you doing in

your shack there? Tossing off, too?"
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

E.O.T.

FOR SURE,

this is Bataille's most enigmatic ("fictional")work, however, if you like this stuff, dig in because he always delivers.

FOR THOSE

unfamiliar with his writing, IT IS NOT - ALL - totally weird, he threw down some fantastic post-modern philosophical reads that crank it up.

ALSO,

the best singer in the world, MARC ALMOND, has a live L.p. titled "violent silence", recorded at a Bataille festival in England (1985?) which is haunting, beautiful and as disturbing as necessary.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

BadBeast

I cut the rope, but she was quite dead. We laid her out on the carpet. Simone saw I was getting a hard-on and she started tossing me off I too stretched out on the carpet. It was impossible to do otherwise; Simone was still a virgin, and I fucked her for the first time, next to the corpse. It was very painful for both of us, but we were glad precisely because it was painful. Simone stood up and gazed at the corpse. Marcelle had become a total stranger, and in fact, so had Simone at that moment. I no longer cared at all for either Simone or Marcelle.
I observed Simone, and, as I precisely recall, my only pleasure was in the smutty things Simone was doing, for the corpse was very irritating to her, as though she could not bear the thought that this creature, so similar to her, could not feel her any more. The open eyes were more irritating than anything else. Even when Simone drenched the face, those eyes, extraordinarily, did not close. We were perfectly calm, all three of us, and that was the most hopeless part of it.

I think a certain Frenchman's Mother never slapped his legs hard enough when he was a child. The dirty bastard!    :postpics:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

BadBeast

Sweet Baby Jaysus, it get's worserer.  Is there no end to this fiend's depravity? No depth to which he might not follow lead drag us down to? What they say about the French, and their aversion to soap must apply to their imaginations also. The things I imagine this, this debauched old slopbucket did for inspiration when he thought himself unseen, would make even the most irredeemable of wretches turn away, blushing. I would have thought.

She took my hand wordlessly and led me to an outer courtyard of the filthy arena, where the stench of equine and human urine was suffocating because of the great heat. I grabbed Simone's cunt, and she seized my furious cock through my trousers. We stepped into a stinking shit house, where sordid flies whirled about in a sunbeam. Standing here, I exposed Simone's cunt, and into her blood-red, slobbery flesh I stuck my fingers, then my penis, which entered that cavern of blood while I tossed of her ass, thrusting my bony middle finger deep inside.

I think I need to read just a little more, just to see if he really is as wicked as he seems. There may be some literary merit hidden somewhere amidst the filth and the fornicating, that escaped my wounded eyes during my last three perusals. Oh well, once more into the breach, (as it were) in the thankless search for abomination,  that it may more easily be accessed for fappability spurned by the pure, unsullied mind of my fellow man.      :aaa:  :crackhead:  :jebus:  :fap:

Mother of Christ, it DOES get worse! And now I fear It's contamination has doomed me to the same squalid Hell as it's author! Turn back, turn back I tell you, lest you also be dragged down to the pit!

Simone lay on the floor, her belly up, her thigh still smeared by the dead man's sperm which had trickled from her vulva. I stretched out at her side to rape and fuck her in turn, but all I could do was squeeze her in my arms and kiss her mouth, because of a strange inward paralysis ultimately caused by my love for the girl and the death of the unspeakable creature. I have never been so content.

Ah, I see now the finer juxtaposition of foulness, next to beauty, sex, to death, and I realise what this great, great man really meant! Now I can sleep again, safe in the knowledge that I am not alone doomed, but saved! Yes, salvation awaits!!

Cramulus

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
For the love of god don't make us read this shite anymore.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on October 29, 2010, 05:30:53 PM
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
For the love of god don't make us read this shite anymore.

HO HO HO
Molon Lube

Jasper

Current avatar highly relevant. 

Cram, you villain!  I almost never saw this.

Placid Dingo

QuoteThe past is a grotesque animal
And in its eyes you see
How completely wrong you can be
How completely wrong you can be

The sun is out, it melts the snow that fell yesterday
Makes you wonder why it bothered

I fell in love with the first cute girl that I met
Who could appreciate Georges Bataille
Standing at Swedish festival discussing "Story of the Eye"
Discussing "Story of the Eye"

It's so embarrassing to need someone like I do you
How can I explain, I need you here and not here too
How can I explain, I need you here and not here too

I'm flunking out, I'm flunking out, I'm gone, I'm just gone
But at least I author my own disaster
At least I author my own disaster

Performance breakdown and I don't want to hear it
I'm just not available
Things could be different but they're not
Things could be different but they're not

The mousy girl screams, "Violence! Violence!"
The mousy girl screams, "Violence! Violence!"
She gets hysterical because they're both so mean
And it's my favorite scene
But the cruelty's so predictable
It makes you sad on the stage
Though our love project has so much potential
But it's like we weren't made for this world
(Though I wouldn't really want to meet someone who was)

Do I have to scream in your face?
I've been dodging lamps and vegetables
Throw it all in my face, I don't care

Let's just have some fun
Let's tear this shit apart
Let's tear the fucking house apart
Let's tear our fucking bodies apart
But let's just have some fun

Somehow you've red-rovered the gestapo circling my heart
And nothing can defeat you
No death, no ugly world

You've lived so brightly
You've altered everything
I find myself searching for old selves
While speeding forward through the plate glass of maturing cells

I've played the unraveler, the parhelion
But even apocalypse is fleeting
There's no death, no ugly world

Sometimes I wonder if you're mythologizing me like I do you
Mythologizing me like I do you

We want our film to be beautiful, not realistic
Perceive me in the radiance of terror dreams
And you can betray me
You can, you can betray me

But teach me something wonderful
Crown my head, crowd my head
With your lilting effects
Project your fears on to me, I need to view them
See, there's nothing to them
I promise you, there's nothing to them

I'm so touched by your goodness
You make me feel so criminal
How do you keep it together?
I'm all, all unraveled

But you know, no matter where we are
We're always touching by underground wires

I've explored you with the detachment of an analyst
But most nights we've raided the same kingdoms
And none of our secrets are physical
None of our secrets are physical
None of our secrets are physical now
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.