News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 31, 2014, 09:28:09 PM
:lulz:  I'm glad to see it's not just this country.  But still, at least in America and Canada you have actual snow.  Here, we have like an inch of snow, max.  Or, in the case of where I am now, a heavy coating of frost.

We get this shit, which is neither snow nor ice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCoxOReXlHI

Last time it snowed, a week or so before finals, one of my classmates' cars ended up totaled at the bottom of a hill along with 4 other cars and a FedEx truck. :lulz: Luckily it usually happens in slomo and nobody was hurt.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

1/10 of a gram of eyeshadow, lipstick, whatever, and suddenly it's not 1986 anymore, and here you are.

They should put a warning label on those Goddamn things.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 07:09:47 AM
1/10 of a gram of eyeshadow, lipstick, whatever, and suddenly it's not 1986 anymore, and here you are.

They should put a warning label on those Goddamn things.

I kinda miss bobby sox.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 07:02:13 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 04, 2015, 07:00:34 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 06:47:30 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 03, 2015, 05:09:07 AM
I have returned from my trip, and am rich with leftover marijuana cake.

That was fast.  Borneo in one day?  Nigel has been casually disregarding the laws of physics, and I think it's downright shameful.  There's just no respect for the rules anymore.

NIGEL:  299,792,458 METERS PER SECOND.  IT'S NOT JUST A GOOD IDEA, IT'S THE LAW.

:lulz:

You don't know the half of it, I've been gone for YEARS.

Forgot to account for the mass of your make up, did you?  I've seen this before.

I forget that the heavy metals in my MAC eyeshadow throw everything off.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 04, 2015, 07:13:28 AM

That was fast.  Borneo in one day?  Nigel has been casually disregarding the laws of physics, and I think it's downright shameful.  There's just no respect for the rules anymore.

NIGEL:  299,792,458 METERS PER SECOND.  IT'S NOT JUST A GOOD IDEA, IT'S THE LAW.

Forgot to account for the mass of your make up, did you?  I've seen this before.

You're lucky you came out in the same universe.  Assuming you DID come out in the same universe.  There's all manner of horrible possibilities otherwise.

For example, you could wind up somewhere where the politicians are all owned by half a dozen corporations, and the police just shoot people for the hell of it and walk away. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 07:16:05 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 04, 2015, 07:13:28 AM

You're lucky you came out in the same universe.  Assuming you DID come out in the same universe.  There's all manner of horrible possibilities otherwise.

For example, you could wind up somewhere where the politicians are all owned by half a dozen corporations, and the police just shoot people for the hell of it and walk away.

:lol: I don't know what kind of dystopian alternative sci-fi universes you've been reading about, buddy, but that's ridiculous.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Tomorrow is moving day.  Blargh, usual drill.

Cain

Also, tried some chillli beer the other day.  It was about as good as could be expected...which is to say, no bueno.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on January 04, 2015, 01:30:54 PM
Also, tried some chillli beer the other day.  It was about as good as could be expected...which is to say, no bueno.

Why must people fuck with beer?  It's perfect the way it is, and very simple.  You give grain to Germans and Dutch people, and you drink what they make with it and you do NOT QUESTION THE SYSTEM.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What's chilli beer?

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 05:16:05 PM

Why must people fuck with beer?  It's perfect the way it is, and very simple.  You give grain to Germans and Dutch people, and you drink what they make with it and you do NOT QUESTION THE SYSTEM.

If they did it to a real drink, like scotch or vodka, someone might actually kill them for their crimes.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 04, 2015, 06:11:15 PM
What's chilli beer?

It's beer, with chilli flavouring.  Or something.  It's not entirely clear because there are no ingredients on the packaging.  It's insanely spicy, too.  Like, the mild beer was like drinking a jalfrezi.  The medium was like smearing curry powder directly over your eyes.  I'm dreading the final one.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 04, 2015, 07:19:20 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 05:16:05 PM

If they did it to a real drink, like scotch or vodka, someone might actually kill them for their crimes.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 04, 2015, 06:11:15 PM
What's chilli beer?

It's beer, with chilli flavouring.  Or something.  It's not entirely clear because there are no ingredients on the packaging.  It's insanely spicy, too.  Like, the mild beer was like drinking a jalfrezi.  The medium was like smearing curry powder directly over your eyes.  I'm dreading the final one.

My favorite thing about this is that you are clearly going to drink it anyway.  :lulz:

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 26, 2014, 08:06:11 PM
So, if any of you have a .edu email and want an Amazon student account with six months of prime free, it'd you use this link to sign up they'll give me ten bucks credit. http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UTF8&refcust=EXF5GCIRIOCSEGRQB7ZYSM3PRE&ref_type=generic

On it!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool