News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

I made a comic

Started by Precious Moments Zalgo, December 10, 2010, 04:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Precious Moments Zalgo

I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Kansai

Hahahahaha!  I love this comic!  This is an excellent job in editing and storyline.  I shall eagerly await the next installment.  Kudos.

Choptop

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Triple Zero

Whoa I just saw this.

:mittens:

also,

MOAR!!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Shub-Crackerath

The best espionage-themed tech scene i have ever witnessed.

Quote"...If you jam it in to somebody, it will totally fuck them up"

Legend mate. pure gold.

Laughin Jude

Can't wait for the scene where Hugo Chavez throws his beret like a chakram and it totally destroys an ivory bust of Julius Caeser.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Placid Dingo

Yeah, the knife line makes it.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.