News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

What happens when discordians program in Max/MSP/Jitter

Started by fogukaup, May 24, 2012, 01:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fogukaup

Telarus

Good beat sync. Interesting footage. A bit of "word-salad" feel from the title, tho.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Telarus on May 24, 2012, 08:05:53 AM
Good beat sync. Interesting footage. A bit of "word-salad" feel from the title, tho.

That's why I didn't click.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

title is lame, music and video are good. I like them.
But what is Max/MSP/Jitter?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

fogukaup

Max/MSP is a visual programming language that permits the ability to program just about anything you can imagine. Jitter is the video component in Max.  I suppose it's similar to Pure Data or Supercollider.  Thanks for the feedback! What would a better title be?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: fogukaup on May 24, 2012, 08:29:27 PM
Max/MSP is a visual programming language that permits the ability to program just about anything you can imagine. Jitter is the video component in Max.  I suppose it's similar to Pure Data or Supercollider.  Thanks for the feedback! What would a better title be?

23pinealglandFNORD5tonsofflax
Molon Lube