News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Outrage, Mr. Bennett and jiggling tits.

Started by Thurnez Isa, June 06, 2008, 05:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

A leading neo-conservative once wrote a book called “The End of Outrage”. At the time he was writing about supposed liberal corruption and how one of the American presidents liked to get his little Billy wet.
But he is right in that outrage is no longer among us. What would outrage have done while our current idea of civil liberties corroded to “you have nothing to worried about it if your not doing anything 'wrong',” while peoples apathy degraded to such now that although we say we care about happiness and wellbeing we blinding stumble right by that which doesn't personally effect us? What would outrage say how the vast majority of “modern man” seem to have a  hard on for medieval style religion and science, how loving Jesus means hating everyone else?
But you know what?
Outrage is down for the count. Done in by jiggling tits and those marring fagots who go against “God's Will”.
See we can't have real issues around. Issues cause real emotion and god forbid energy. This is the time for divisions. Right/ left, blue/ red (reversed in the America)
This is time for titillation. The time when the airbrushed beautiful people caress each other on tv screens and magazines. Its not ever real sex. Like everything else around here its no more then a badly constructed homogenized fantasy.
This is time when falsehoods replace dreams, when identification replaces life. The time when your  focus is sapped cause some some actor, who will never have any contact with or will ever have any effect on your life, is having a kid with some other actor, whom you will never have any contact with or will have any effect on your life.
This is the time when we close our eyes to decay, as we lose our concepts of freedom of movement and being. When we give away ourselves to nothing. Hell even Mussolini had to attempt to keep the trains running on time. Yet our leaders can only promise us attitudes and simplistic patterns.
This is the time when digitized pixels replace blood, where unfeeling replaces pain.
Yes Mr Bennett outrage is dead. As it should be. There is no room for it in the slipping of the age.
It doesn't matter anymore... the age is never solid... now watch some jiggling tits...
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.