News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Where'd Everybody Go?

Started by Sister Fracture, February 08, 2011, 09:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

It first happened a long time ago.  My family, my friends, I hung on to all of them.  But then the winds picked up, and then it started howling, and I was lifted off my feet. 

"Hey, hey, hold on to me, okay?" But my grip slipped, or their hands were too full. A few of them just disappeared forever.

I landed in the doldrums.  I stayed there for a long time, but not very many people came along to hold me down again.  There was too much distance between me and my family, and that never got fixed.  Eventually, I found a couple of people who let me cling to them.  Then the wind started to pick up again.

"Hey, hey, hold on to me, okay?"  But they decided they couldn't handle the winds, or things happened and nobody knew where the years went, and when the winds blew themselves out, I was down to just one.

I didn't stay in the doldrums for long this time.  Even if it isn't windy, you're still lost, you know?  Before very long, I had myself two lover-boys, one right after another.  It was too breezy for the first one, and the second one was couldn't bend and twist, which hurt after a while. I lost not just them, but through them everyone else that had come with them, or had had before, to anchor me whenever the gales whistled.

But it was sunny sometimes, so that wasn't too bad.  And I came to hold on to other people.  People who had more wind than I did.

"Hey, hey, hold on to me, okay?" I didn't want to let them go, because everyone needs a good handhold in a storm, right?

Just hold on, okay?
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Phox

BadBeast

:mittens:
Sweet. There's nothing you can do about the wind tearing shit up, but there is something you can do about the people who might be torn to bits in it. So that's what you do. I like the cut of your jib.   
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Sister Fracture

Just so you guys know, I write this stuff because I feel it, not because I need attention. Sometimes rants die in my head because I think it will have negative effects.

But I do so love it when I know people have read it, and shown that by responding. :)

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

BadBeast

Nothing worse than having a dead rant in your head, stinking everything up for weeks, coming out in little squits and dribbles.  Especially for PD people, who  normally have such a healthy flow of hatespew. Holding onto it for too long can have catastrophic implications.
Rantstipation is a terrible thing to witness. And when I say "terrible", I mean funny as fuck, so long as you don't cop the fallout.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Sister Fracture

Quote from: BadBeast on February 09, 2011, 05:53:48 AM
Nothing worse than having a dead rant in your head, stinking everything up for weeks, coming out in little squits and dribbles.  Especially for PD people, who  normally have such a healthy flow of hatespew. Holding onto it for too long can have catastrophic implications.
Rantstipation is a terrible thing to witness. And when I say "terrible", I mean funny as fuck, so long as you don't cop the fallout.
:lulz:

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

That ain't wind, that's time, and it's as inexorable as Generalissimo Salizar working off the cast iron panties of Tia Tequila.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 09, 2011, 05:19:26 PM
That ain't wind, that's time, and it's as inexorable as Generalissimo Salizar working off the cast iron panties of Tia Tequila.

What makes people write shit like this?
Molon Lube

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 17, 2011, 09:55:54 PM

I'm afraid only the Good Reverend Roger (May Eris use him dreadfully) can answer this. And that Salazar fellow? He's a monster!  :lulz:

Payne

ReligionTM. Especially when used as a suppositry, like old TGRR used to do.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 18, 2011, 06:32:03 PM

ReligionTM. Especially when used as a suppositry, like old TGRR used to do.
Yes. I pity the fool who ever tried to plug that dyke with his own finger. Lawks a mussy! What a mess. From dribble, to squit, to Tsunami in 23 seconds! Way to go, TGRR! That's some serious shit there.

How deep is he actually buried? Does anyone know? Or is he still propped up against that giant Cactus, dessicating in the Arizona desert like a mummified Gonk?
I suppose only Eris really knows the details of that grisly episode. But if you borrow someone's tools, you have to return them!  It's like, the Law or something.