News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 07, 2011, 06:50:46 AM
Holy shit, Waffle, is it possible for you to take normal pictures?  Because every single one you've posted is so hilarious or awesome in one way or another.  :lol:

Hahaha. I haven't seen a normal picture of me since I was about eight.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

IT's like someone pulled a viking out of history, brought him to a tiki bar and said, "dude try this, it's better than mead."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 07, 2011, 02:27:37 PM
IT's like someone pulled a viking out of history, brought him to a tiki bar and said, "dude try this, it's better than mead."

And then the viking suddenly reevaluated his life and was horrified.  Or something, that's just what the expression said to me.

EK WAFFLR

Since we're on a roll here.

Same evening, me as Death in Uke:

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Freeky

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 07, 2011, 03:32:00 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 07, 2011, 02:27:37 PM

And then the viking suddenly reevaluated his life and was horrified.  Or something, that's just what the expression said to me.

:lulz:

Yup. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but there it is.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Those pictures. Are both just.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Nigel, are there any men in Portland who don't wear the Tutankhamen chin beard? :?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cainad on December 07, 2011, 07:11:27 PM
Nigel, are there any men in Portland who don't wear the Tutankhamen chin beard? :?

NOT EVERYONE IN PORTLAND HAS A TUTANKHAMEN CHIN BEARD, BUT EVERYONE THAT HAS A TUTANKHAMEN CHIN BEARD IS IN PORTLAND
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

East Coast Hustle

:wave:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Most of them do not wear that beard. I call it the little goat tuft.

E.O.T. has a nasty scar on his chin which I have never seen, as his tuft covers it up.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Nigel on December 07, 2011, 07:09:31 PM
Those pictures. Are both just.  :lulz:

Thanks.

Apparently, there are more. I took off the mask after one song, because, it's not my face. I couldn't se a thing through it.

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Pæs

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 08, 2011, 11:31:41 AM
I AM THE SNOW GOD

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK, TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WHICH DOESN'T SCREAM "CAPTION THIS".