News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

I for one, welcome our new Commie Canadian Overlords...

Started by Suu, April 20, 2011, 06:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

At least I live in the United States of Canada. Sorry bout you folks down yonder in Jesusland.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/04/20/republican-geography-101/
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Hoser McRhizzy

QuoteIf we evolved from the English, why are there still English people?

This is fabulous...   :lol:
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Dysfunctional Cunt

:cry:

QuoteMid-West – God's own country.  Where fields of wheat and corn[ii] sway in the breeze and where all REAL Americans come from. "Real" defined as "White Christian heterosexual conservatives".

:cry: 

I'm not real.

Hey that's kind of hot.....  :lulz:

AFK

Quote from: Hoser McRhizzy on April 20, 2011, 07:38:03 PM

Speaking of Canada, love the avatar.  It's what's-his-name from The Raccoons.  What the hell was his name? 

Loved that show as a kid. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: Dr. Killjoy on April 20, 2011, 07:53:11 PM

Speaking of Canada, love the avatar.  It's what's-his-name from The Raccoons.  What the hell was his name? 

Loved that show as a kid. 

Thanks.  I loved that show, too.  :)

It's Cyril Sneer.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXsjzcC4Jdw
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Phox

Dysnomia

I'm glad I live in the USC, even though we will eventually crumple away into the ocean, just like Miami will on the other coast. 

Maybe I'm not a Real AmericanTM, but at least I'll be able to afford to go to the doctor in Californada.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Absolute_Silence

*stares at map*

I think....I'm......yup, I'm in the United States of Canada, but so close to the line the Bible thumpers are lining up at the border and shouting obscenities.

The Wizard

Hmm...yup, I'm in Jesusland. And about have of those ideas are expressed at my school, by both teachers and students.
Insanity we trust.

Jenne

Rumckle

QuoteAustralia – Killed off indigenous population? Check! Only a handful of important cities on the West & East Coasts with not much in-between? Check! Anti-immigration politics? Check! Poorly concealed racial tensions? Check! Homeland of St. Murdoch? Check! Natural disaster blamed on sin instead of science? Check! My God! It's like a little America! It even LOOKS like America, just all upside down and stuff! Now if we could only teach them to speak English...

Dammit, they got our number :(
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Aucoq

That reminds me of when I was in Delphi in Greece.  One of the girls I had gone with, who was absolutely gorgeous but not very bright, came up to me as we were looking at the ruins and asked me what happened to the ancient Greeks.  I had to explain to her a few times (she couldn't grasp the concept for a while) that the ancient Greeks are the ancestors of today's Greeks. :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Phox

Quote from: Aucoq on April 21, 2011, 08:17:33 AM

That reminds me of when I was in Delphi in Greece.  One of the girls I had gone with, who was absolutely gorgeous but not very bright, came up to me as we were looking at the ruins and asked me what happened to the ancient Greeks.  I had to explain to her a few times (she couldn't grasp the concept for a while) that the ancient Greeks are the ancestors of today's Greeks. :lol:
NO NO NO!

You should have told her that they were conquered by Macedonians, Italians, and Turks. Loud enough for some natives to hear you.  :lulz: