News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Classical guitar recordings

Started by B_M_W, August 27, 2007, 10:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

So, this new laptop came with a built in microphone, and I decided to try some classical guitar recording on it. Actually, its not bad, turning out like a very quiet guitar recording from the 50s or 60s, kinda scratchy, and muddled like an old Segovia recording.

Se io m'accorgo ben mio d'un altro amante

Its a renaissance piece from the 16th century. Tell me what you think.

Note: Its really quiet, so turn up your volume.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Thurnez Isa

yo
my computer wont let me download or play it from there due to lack of membership
ever think of uploading it to
http://mihd.net/
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

LMNO

Joining is free.

That way , you can also hear my stuff...

http://earfatigue.multiply.com

Darth Cupcake

Yeah, I figured a ton of you musical types probably upload there, so I just made an account.

Waiting for my stupid confirmation email, though, so that I can actually listen to stuff. I hate confirmation emails. :x
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

B_M_W

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 28, 2007, 05:05:46 PM
Yeah, I figured a ton of you musical types probably upload there, so I just made an account.

Waiting for my stupid confirmation email, though, so that I can actually listen to stuff. I hate confirmation emails. :x

check your junk mail folder.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

B_M_W

Darth Cupcake

Yaaaaay it finally came through!

Yahoo France is just very slow is all. :sad:

BMW, I am listening to the "cleaned up" version right now and I really like it. It is very smooth and elegant. :D

Now for LMNO's stuff, because I like contrast!

B_M_W

Any critiques from Thurnez, LMNO, or RWHN would be welcome.

LMNO

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on August 28, 2007, 05:36:59 PM

im going to have to sign up
which ill do now before i got to the bank
check it out when i get home
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Darth Cupcake

LMNO, the Milquetoast stuff was the shit!

I will listen to the rest later. That was a good taste, though. :D

LMNO

Yeah, that was a group I recorded & produced.  It was fun to record the cello.

AFK

I only got to hear a snippet of it before all hell broke loose here at work.  But I liked what I heard.  I've downloaded it and will listen more attentively this evening. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Thurnez Isa

sent via pm a few suggestions

Dante