Main Menu

Threadless subs

Started by Choptop, November 09, 2010, 05:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choptop

Quote from: postvex™ on November 26, 2010, 09:44:46 PM
I smell GASM potential.

I'd love to get in on some GASM action.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

I feel like a fancy man.  My shirt is for sale until midnight CST tonight:
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I just got my 'Pizza or Die' shirt in the mail yesterday.  :fap: It is kick-ass. The boyfriend is jealous as hell.

Thanks for posting, I couldn't find this thread. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Choptop

Awesome!!!  I was really happy w/ how that shirt came out.

Choptop

A couple others that I've subbed at other sites (mainly RIPT & TeeFury)-

Choptop

The Fizzy Lifting Drinks shirt just went up for scoring!  I'd be thoroughly indebted to any of you who might go and score it a "5" and click "I'd buy it as a tee"  :wink: :fap:

Jenne

Those are ALL super cool, and I totally rated that Wonka one a 5!

Choptop

Chairman Risus

You've got some serious t-shirt talent going here.

Is there any way you could be convinced to design a discordian themed shirt for small scale production to be marketed toward forum members and associates, akin to Suu's merch and Nigel's SMF,P shirts?

Choptop

Hey, thanks a lot.  I'd love to design a POEE shirt or two.  I don't have a good way to get them made ATM, but I could always do a zazzle or cafe press store.

Choptop

I'm going to have another shirt for sale on RIPTapparel.com January 7th!!  It'll be $10 a shirt and I'll get a buck for each one sold.

This one's aimed pretty squarely at Adult Swim fans...

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

My 'Pizza or Death' t-shirt caused a few "SO FUCKING COOLS!" and a few more "I WANT THAT SHIRT!" when I went out and about to the book store and Pizza-Hut and such. If it goes up anywhere else, lemme know and I'll pass it along. :D
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Fujikoma

Choptop

Thanks much!  Hopefully more to come soon(ish)