News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Discourse 30: World: idle?

Started by Trollax, August 04, 2004, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: sakredchao::blink::

i get the distinct impression that you didn't read anything i typed.

good show!
would you please point out to me what exactly in my statements brings you to this conclusion...
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

fluffy

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis

good show!
would you please point out to me what exactly in my statements brings you to this conclusion...

here. here. and that little bit way over there

sakredchao

"hmm yes I think you under standnow just because the calander ends doesn't mean the end of the world happens... just because the calandar could go further that doesn't mean it does..."

those 2.

::applauds::

to think that everything stops cause it's the end of their cycle is just innane, and i can't imagine that you are actually suggesting that.  and if you ARE..  

good goddess.
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Quote from: sakredchao"hmm yes I think you under standnow just because the calander ends doesn't mean the end of the world happens... just because the calandar could go further that doesn't mean it does..."

those 2.

::applauds::

to think that everything stops cause it's the end of their cycle is just innane, and i can't imagine that you are actually suggesting that.  and if you ARE..  

good goddess.
hhhmmm never suggested that everything stops... but if you saw that in my messages I must appologize for not spelling it out completely for you. I thought I was talking to someone that maybe understood a little about logic and was sorely mistaken... if you read that post again ( the one you quoted from) you might understand and also I was merely saying the calander stopped thats all... the device used to measure time not time itself...and I'm sorry to get you mixed into the end of the world stuff but maybe I was a little unclear as to your surprise about our calendar ending in december ( remind me to send you one of the extended calendar so this doesn't need to happen again) but I guess you are not really reading the posts as I have put them up and are not nessesarilly paying attention to what you yourself are posting... thanks for the applause but I would rather have it from those that are paying a little more attention.

sakredchao

my december comment was sarcasm.

i disagree.  we can leave it at that.
granted this medium is pretty limited as far as conveying tone and body language (most of comminucation takes place here)..

check please.

don't take me too seriously.

don't look bella,
8o)  we're all wearing clown noses and groucho glasses.
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Trollax

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferishhhmmm never suggested that everything stops... but if you saw that in my messages I must appologize for not spelling it out completely for you. I thought I was talking to someone that maybe understood a little about logic and was sorely mistaken... if you read that post again ( the one you quoted from) you might understand and also I was merely saying the calander stopped thats all... the device used to measure time not time itself...and I'm sorry to get you mixed into the end of the world stuff but maybe I was a little unclear as to your surprise about our calendar ending in december ( remind me to send you one of the extended calendar so this doesn't need to happen again) but I guess you are not really reading the posts as I have put them up and are not nessesarilly paying attention to what you yourself are posting... thanks for the applause but I would rather have it from those that are paying a little more attention.

good show!

Now that is a pot and a kettle in a slinging match if ever I've seen one. allow me to quote myself...

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDWhy 2012? Well, because the mayan calendar ends then. However, I must object. Given that we can decipher very little of the mayan pictographic language and that they are no longer around can we not assume that they were a people intelligent enough to realise that nothing is permanent and that they realised they were going to die out one day, thus putting an end-date on their calendar? Did any of the furry-toothed crystal-rutters ever consider that possibility before bypasing sanity for the thing with the red leather dress and 800 tentacles and saying: "they know when the world is going to end!"

so it seems you're not only failing to take notice of each other...

Trollax

and still people don't learn...

5,312,467,972 fruitless revolutions, coups, and reformations and counting...

Slarti

i didn't learn until just then. and to think i was fearing that dubya would win the election. ha!

Trollax

Quote from: Slartibartfasti didn't learn until just then. and to think i was fearing that dubya would win the election. ha!

vote for the phicus...

Slarti

i can't vote! so HA! but if i did, i'd vote for a dinosaur or something. maybe bella or cthulhu.

Slarti

actually, forget them. i choose RUASYTALP!!!

fasboy4001

yo, ill bet $50 that the world will be here in 2013

ill bet each one of you

(but if i remember when 2012 rolls arround, ill find the date that happens and get way high just in case)
"If you don't have laws you have kaos. "
          -fluz

Trollax

Quote from: fasboy4001yo, ill bet $50 that the world will be here in 2013

ill bet each one of you

(but if i remember when 2012 rolls arround, ill find the date that happens and get way high just in case)

if it is ending, I intend to find who's responsible and reduce them to a fine pulp or pink mist...

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDso it seems you're not only failing to take notice of each other...
* surprised look in my eyes*
who the hell are you?!?!?