Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on March 17, 2014, 10:53:49 PM
Roger in PDX? I'd be down for that. :)

Might even be able to drag E.O.T. out of hiding for it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Red

Quote from: Richter on March 17, 2014, 10:45:08 PM
Work seemed like small problems and low volume after the weekend.  Perspective like that means the time off was done RIGHT  :lulz:
So, what did you get up to on your vacation?

LMNO

So, I was doing some SCIENCE, and I discovered that the fitbit interprets male masturbation as "steps". Just something to keep in mind.

LMNO
-hit my goal in 15 minutes.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 17, 2014, 11:40:19 PM
So, I was doing some SCIENCE, and I discovered that the fitbit interprets male masturbation as "steps". Just something to keep in mind.

LMNO

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

I feel cheated. My fitbit doesn't count anything that doesn't involve at least some change in location.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nigel on March 18, 2014, 12:02:42 AM

LMNO

I feel cheated. My fitbit doesn't count anything that doesn't involve at least some change in location.

Neither does LMNO's.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on March 17, 2014, 10:45:08 PM
Work seemed like small problems and low volume after the weekend.  Perspective like that means the time off was done RIGHT  :lulz:

Yep.  Now that my face has stopped pounding, everything has become clear.   Depression abated.

Roger's new cure for depression:  GET STABBED INNA FACE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 17, 2014, 11:17:43 PM
Quote from: Telarus on March 17, 2014, 10:53:49 PM
Roger in PDX? I'd be down for that. :)

Might even be able to drag E.O.T. out of hiding for it!

This sounds awesome.

INCIDENTALLY:  My personal cell is off, close to dead, on account of I'm a GENIUS, and my charger is sitting next to the bed at home.  So is the work phone charger, of course, but it turns out that Richter doesn't just keep a surgery in his house, he also has the micro-USB connectors all over the place, so the workphone functions.

Should anyone need to reach me, PM me here or on FB for the alternate number.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 18, 2014, 12:08:38 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 18, 2014, 12:02:42 AM

LMNO

Neither does LMNO's.

:lol: :eek:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My god, I hate chemistry.

One more term of this, and then Ochem, and then FREE FOREVER.

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on March 18, 2014, 12:31:01 AM
My god, I hate chemistry.

One more term of this, and then Ochem, and then FREE FOREVER.

I loved chem in high school, but in college I wanted to hurt people. I don't know why. The labs were fine, but the lectures were god awful and I couldn't grasp anything even though I felt like I knew it all 15 years ago.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

I have found new fun on airplanes.

Requires two things to happen, though.

1.  Guy next to you is a nervous flier.
2.  Guy next to you is an asshole to the flight attendants and those around him.

Talk about the missing Malaysian airliner.  Watch dude's fingers dig into the armrest.

"Hey, I fly a whole lot, and that turbulence felt fuckin' WEIRD."

or

"Hear that?  What was that?"

Trivial

6 different managers in 4 years. Awesome.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 18, 2014, 01:06:06 AM
I have found new fun on airplanes.

Requires two things to happen, though.

1.  Guy next to you is a nervous flier.
2.  Guy next to you is an asshole to the flight attendants and those around him.

Talk about the missing Malaysian airliner.  Watch dude's fingers dig into the armrest.

"Hey, I fly a whole lot, and that turbulence felt fuckin' WEIRD."

or

"Hear that?  What was that?"