News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

So uh

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, March 07, 2010, 07:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

I guess I'm back.  Why did you all change your names?!
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

President Television

HELLO STRANGER BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHO THIS IS
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Why did we what now?

Elder Iptuous

Dysnomia

TO CONFUSE YOU OF COURSE

:D
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

It makes it harder to find me with teh search engines, see.

Welcome back Badge.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jasper

You can only use a pseudonym so long.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on March 07, 2010, 07:43:52 AM
HELLO STRANGER BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHO THIS IS

Nope I can't.  Should I bother?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Eater of Clowns

Welcome back badge.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 07, 2010, 07:43:15 AM

Because I changed.

Welcome back, Badges.
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

Thanks, Dok.  Anything particularly interesting going on?  I have a little spare time between unpacking boxes to check out good rants or whatever.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 07, 2010, 05:23:44 PM
Thanks, Dok.  Anything particularly interesting going on?  I have a little spare time between unpacking boxes to check out good rants or whatever.

I don't know if you were around for the Apple Talk letters but try digging some of those up.

Also I changed my name from Eater of Clowns to throw off a stalker, but it didn't work.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 07, 2010, 05:23:44 PM

There was the psycho letters in Apple Talk.

Someone collected the links to them somewhere.
Molon Lube

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Honestly, we did this specifically to confuse you upon your inevitable return.

cavehamster

Quote from: Annabel the Destroyer on March 08, 2010, 05:33:45 AM
Honestly, we did this specifically to confuse you upon your inevitable return.

It's been in the planning for years now