News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Hijab, I believe, is the word for that particular variety.  It's cool because you don't have to constantly be wondering if it stays on your head or not, like the ones they wear in Afghanistan (not the burkhas, the chardors).  HATE those...whenever I have to wear one they're always falling off my damned head.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

its a malaysian stype hijab which is like a tunnel of cloth you stick your head through and theres like a small brim thing on the forehead
it actually doesnt fit my hair under it very well i think i have a lot more than all those straight haired malaysians

*GrumpButt*

You both look fantastic <3
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Disco Pickle

a bit of Pickle hero worship.  BT and DP.

Not only does he make some of the best music I've ever heard, he likes to hang out after the set and meet his fans.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

East Coast Hustle

You can color me jealous. He's long been one of my very favorite elctronic music artists and the one time I got to see him live it was a pretty amazing set.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on July 28, 2011, 03:22:32 PM
You can color me jealous. He's long been one of my very favorite elctronic music artists and the one time I got to see him live it was a pretty amazing set.

This was the third time I've seen him over the last 10 years but the first time I've stayed late to meet the man.  This was something like 3:30 in the morning.  So worth it.  His music got me into trance style electronic and took me right out of my industrial kick years and years ago.

A lot of other big name producers skip Jacksonville and go to Miami or Orlando but he keeps coming back here and that's fucking cool.  

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Telarus

Oh, that's what you did last night.

Yeah, totally worth it.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Hey.

I think DP was in a Guy Richie flick.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

Who is that?

Squid- crotchety old lady

Dysfunctional Cunt

Salty

This is me at MAXIMUM beard
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/Altyvision/mebeard.jpg
Linked because photobucket is SUCKASS.

It's gone now, I think I'll give it another go in 20 years.

Nice pics, ECH. Your galley is about three times the size of my trailer's kitchen.
I am jealous.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

East Coast Hustle

In all fairness, my ship is probably at least 3 times the size of your trailer. And more populated*.

*by actual humans, not grizzly bears and salmon
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cuddlefish

"Yeah, I'm thirty."
           /

"You got a problem with that?"
               /
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Your hair... is VERY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Quote from: Cuddleshift on July 31, 2011, 05:17:35 PM
"Yeah, I'm thirty."
           /

"You got a problem with that?"
               /

When thirty years old, look as good I hope I do!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat