News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

HAY PD! CHECK OUT MY WOMAN!

Started by GIGGLES, June 16, 2011, 10:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGGLES

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e61_1308199493

LOL! SOLD HER MEDS FOR LIGHTBULBS SO I CAN SMOKE METH OUT OF THEM!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

you better shoot her in the head, shes clearly turning zombie...

Suu

Jesus fucking christ. Put it out of it's misery.

I used to see people like that stagger by the office in Boston through the Leather District. Ick.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH SHIT

Meth is SO FUCKING GROSS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

That woman is probably going to die of that festering neck wound.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on June 16, 2011, 11:18:19 PM
That woman is probably going to die of that festering neck wound.

Yeah, that shit was GROSS.

She seemed to be missing most of her teeth, too.

The worst part? She was probably nineteen.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Bravo. This is the GIGGLES I remember.  :vom:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

She says shes 40. but yeah that neck thing...ew

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on June 17, 2011, 02:09:21 AM
She says shes 40. but yeah that neck thing...ew

I didn't get that far, I had to stop watching it.

You know what was super-gross? When she was showing her neck, and pulled her hair up, you could see how there was a buttload of scar tissue and no hair extending up from the neck wound. You can tell that she's been picking/scratching at her neck and scalp for YEARS and probably always has that wound to some extent. SHE DID IT TO HERSELF WITH HER FINGERNAILS. :x

Not even once, kids.

Anna Mae Bollocks

UGH. I thought it was a burn, but on reflection, yeah - that's exactly what happened.

Whatever is in the meth these days must be a lot worse than what was in the old meth, there's always been skinny dried-out meth monsters with bad teeth, but nothing like this.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Lies

Guys, I'm relatively sure this *isn't* meth. It looks like some kind of mental retardation and it's just been "jokingly" put up as a meth thing.

Speaking as a former hard core abuser, this is *not* the kind of fucked up meth makes you.
But I could be wrong. Maybe I just don't *Want* it to be meth. But honestly, this doesn't add up to me.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Lies on June 17, 2011, 04:15:55 AM
Guys, I'm relatively sure this *isn't* meth. It looks like some kind of mental retardation and it's just been "jokingly" put up as a meth thing.

Speaking as a former hard core abuser, this is *not* the kind of fucked up meth makes you.
But I could be wrong. Maybe I just don't *Want* it to be meth. But honestly, this doesn't add up to me.

maybe australian meth isnt as bad as redneck american trailer park meth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ummm mentally retarded people don't do that shit, methheads do. This is exactly the kind of fucked up meth makes people... at least here. She may have had some mental illness mixed in but the way she was acting is totally consistent with brain damage from meth. I think most of 'em die before they get that bad, though.

She could totally have been on other stuff too, but the picking and flapping and missing teeth... :vom: meth.

You seem too functional and rational to have been a hard core meth abuser. Also, too alive.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You've seen this, right?

http://www.facesofmeth.us/main.htm

It's based in my county. Tweakers are BAD here... and it's so much worse out in small towns. They're fucking everywhere. We don't have as many meth labs anymore since we banned over-the-counter pseudoephedrine, but it's still a pretty fucked up situation. My friend bought and rehabbed a former meth house, and it was... I can't describe how disgusting it was. It was beyond foul. There was shit. On the carpet.

The zombies ride their bikes or shuffle up and down the street looking for something to steal, and periodically they're replaced by new ones. I don't think they live very long after they hit zombie stage, maybe a few months.

Lies

Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 04:38:25 AM

Ummm mentally retarded people don't do that shit, methheads do. This is exactly the kind of fucked up meth makes people... at least here. She may have had some mental illness mixed in but the way she was acting is totally consistent with brain damage from meth. I think most of 'em die before they get that bad, though.

She could totally have been on other stuff too, but the picking and flapping and missing teeth... :vom: meth.

You seem too functional and rational to have been a hard core meth abuser. Also, too alive.

If you were to ask me, this seems a little more consistent with crack than meth. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's both.
I mean, I've known a lot of meth heads here in Aus, and have never met anyone *that* fucked up. But yeah, maybe it's because people *that* fucked up probably don't live very long or leave the house or something.

It's probably irresponsible poly-drug abuse, I'm willing to go with that. Meth *is* pretty bad, and I've seen some of the worst at rehab clinics, just... not *this* bad.
Wish there was more background information on this video, it's all very vague about what the story actually is.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!