News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR MSY ISSUE 1

Started by Doktor Howl, April 01, 2010, 02:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

Quote from: LMNO on April 01, 2010, 04:33:05 AM
Srsly, EOT?  "What's the storyline?"

do you simply not care about anything that doesn't concern you?

This project has been talked about, worked on, and has been updated for months, with plenty of references and examples.

I won't be insulted, because I'm not the creator. But damn, that's kind of rude.

DUDE

endlessly you are a dick.

I HAVE

briefly discussed this project with tha Dok, spoken to him on tha phone about a bunch of stuff, but NO i'm not clear on exactly what this comic is about.

HOWEVER

I'm into checking out Dok's stuff, cuz he interests me. If he has a synapsis or breakdown somewhere, he'll direct me to it.

FUCK

YOURSELF. DICKHOLE.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

E.O.T.

Quote from: LMNO on April 01, 2010, 04:33:05 AM
Srsly, EOT?  "What's the storyline?"

do you simply not care about anything that doesn't concern you?

This project has been talked about, worked on, and has been updated for months, with plenty of references and examples.

I won't be insulted, because I'm not the creator. But damn, that's kind of rude.

ALSO

shitfuckhead. I have asked both tha Dok and Nurse Mayhem about this comic and they've dodged me on the details.

DID YOU NOTICE

BTW that I'm quite interested in this production and it has nothing to do with me, fuckwad?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

East Coast Hustle

I'd like 3 copies please. In fact, you can consider this a standing order for 3 copies of every issue. You can PM me with details on payment, how and when you need it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

the last yatto

at least one copy that i will be attempting to get the local comic shops to drool over if thats ok
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Pope Pixie Pickle

I want one! If its easier to help
Payne pay for his also, let me know, and maybe we can save on shipping.

Scribbly

I'd also like a copy- also in the UK so, let me know if I can help with the shipping costs for the UK crowd as a whole. I can has final student loan payment so, what the hell, I'm RICH!  :D
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Diseris

You didn't enjoy it you never believed it there won't be a refund you'll never go back - TMBG

hooplala

One copy, and you can save the shipping if you bring it with you to Toronto.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Muir

Sign me up for a copy :)  PM me for my address and "how to pay you" details. :P Also, I'm in the UK.
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Well, I suppose I'll need something to read while POOPING.

Details in PM are fine.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

UNRELATED - I keep reading this thread title as PLEASE POST TITS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A COPY.

AND NOW YUO WILL TOO

LMNO