News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Chuck Schumer...LOL

Started by Adios, January 31, 2011, 06:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Okay, did he really say that or, nah, he couldn't have.

"We have three branches of the government. We have a House, we have a Senate and we have the President."
http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/01/chuck-schumer-doesnt-know-the-3-branches-of-government/

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Honestly, they really need to run these guys who have been sitting in those seats so long their brains have settled into their asses through a basic civics test before they let them run for re-election.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on January 31, 2011, 06:49:05 PM
Honestly, they really need to run these guys who have been sitting in those seats so long their brains have settled into their asses through a basic civics test before they let them run for re-election.

FUCK THAT!  WE NEED TO TAKE THIS ASSBAGGERY TO THE WALL!  WE NEED TO GET THE FULL EFFECT!

FOR SCIENCE!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 31, 2011, 06:50:17 PM
Quote from: Luna on January 31, 2011, 06:49:05 PM

FUCK THAT!  WE NEED TO TAKE THIS ASSBAGGERY TO THE WALL!  WE NEED TO GET THE FULL EFFECT!

FOR SCIENCE!

Let's mate him with Palin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Please note that TGRR's desire to see the end outcome of this sort of thing may not be conducive to the general welfare of the nation in general, or you in particular.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 31, 2011, 07:03:34 PM
Please note that TGRR's desire to see the end outcome of this sort of thing may not be conducive to the general welfare of the nation in general, or you in particular.

Pretty well already in the sewer, aren't we?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 31, 2011, 07:07:25 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 31, 2011, 07:03:34 PM

Pretty well already in the sewer, aren't we?

But not at the bottom.  There's still a few meters of poop to tunnel through.  Trust me on this one...I know the face of degeneracy.