News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Read the Illuminatus! trilogy

Started by Cain, February 21, 2005, 03:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

Quote from: whiplover fergusonand I don't really get into self-mutilation...I prefer to mutilate others...

I prefer psychological torture. Doesn't leave marks.  :twisted:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

i hate to be hurt and hate to hurt. wtf?

there's all in good fun, and then there'sa line somewhere.
Hell is other people.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: bad speller horabi hate to be hurt and hate to hurt. wtf?

There's pain that is just painful, then there is pain that isn't and there's some things that are painful under some circumstances and pleasurable under other circumstances.  Where that line is drawn is different for everyone.  I guess I am pretty much a hedonist, pleasure for pleasure's sake.  Others prefer a little pain, some actually prefer a lot of pain.  Don't you watch Desparate Housewives?

Horab Fibslager

pain don't hurt.

no one moves and no one gets hurt
-john dillinger

i'm staring at the precipice with a cup within my hand
this is the last place where i will stand
the curve or the equation
the lyric or the sound?
damnable inflation theories abound!
silence deafens the drums of the ear.
Hell is other people.

Cain

Quote from: eldora_avalon
Quote from: bad speller horabi hate to be hurt and hate to hurt. wtf?

There's pain that is just painful, then there is pain that isn't and there's some things that are painful under some circumstances and pleasurable under other circumstances.  Where that line is drawn is different for everyone.  I guess I am pretty much a hedonist, pleasure for pleasure's sake.  Others prefer a little pain, some actually prefer a lot of pain.  Don't you watch Desparate Housewives?

Is true.  I learnt alot about pain, when I had to climb out of the Colca Canyon on next to no food and with no water, 5 hours climbing at high starting altitude, where oxygen was at a premium.  I learnt you can see through the pain, accept it and move on.  Know its there, but put it aside and carry on.  Of course, you cant keep it up forever.  I nearly collapsed and several others did.  But it showed me how far you can go beyond such pain.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Quotepain is for pussies.

You leave my cat alone, sir!  8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

aww...but I was havcing such a good time playing with slippers...er..whiskers...

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Quoteaww...but I was havcing such a good time playing with slippers...er..whiskers...

Actually his name's Lister...and he's not declawed... :twisted:

East Coast Hustle

if he's a pussy, shouldn't his name be Rimmer?

8)

Legionnaire Rydel

Great book. Found the princpia discordia a few months back... then randomly found the illuminatus trilogy like... last week... half way through. Love my life.
Hung Mung slapped his buttocks, hopped about, and shook his head, saying
"I do not know! I do not know!"
HBT; The Book of Gooks, Chap. 1

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Legionnaire RydelLove my life.

give us time...we'll fix that for you...

:twisted:

Legionnaire Rydel

Quotegive us time...we'll fix that for you...

Sounds erotic... I think.
Hung Mung slapped his buttocks, hopped about, and shook his head, saying
"I do not know! I do not know!"
HBT; The Book of Gooks, Chap. 1

Malaul

specially when we fix it with pliers and toothpicks
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I thought we fixed most things with duct tape, er duck tape, er, whatever the fuck it's called :roll: