News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2012, 07:18:06 PM
That was.... unexpected.

Well, I've fucking had it.  I can't keep feeling like I'm walking on eggshells, especially when it comes to fucking assholes like Blue and his pals at TCC.  I'm also sick and fucking tired of being told what bad people we are by the EB&G crowd, and having them stomp out in a huff. 

For serious.  I was all happy that I was going to be in San Diego, but Jenne wouldn't respond to PMs or VM.  Khara freaks out and leaves at the drop of a hat.  We aren't good enough for Charley.

Fuck that noise.  Not even bothering, anymore.  They can come or they can go, and it will make no difference to me.

Cain

Well, I've always felt I was rather unwanted at EB&G, regardless of who was in charge, so all I can say is "welcome to the Wrong Sides of the Track Crew."

Again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2012, 07:26:48 PM
Well, I've always felt I was rather unwanted at EB&G, regardless of who was in charge, so all I can say is "welcome to the Wrong Sides of the Track Crew."

Again.

Yep.  I might still be an admin there, and I'm definitely unwanted.  Or at least I fail to live up to expectations.

So why burden people with my utter and complete failure at being a human being, right?   :lulz:

TGRR,
Not good enough for the Good People.

Phox

Umm. Clearly, I missed something.  :?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 23, 2012, 07:30:42 PM

Yep.  Post was deleted.  My reply at the bottom of the last page quoted it, though.  There was no reason to delete it, and I WILL NOT WALK AROUND TERRIFIED OF OFFENDING PEOPLE WITH INOFFENSIVE THINGS.

END OF STORY.

TGRR,
Quite pissed off atm.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 23, 2012, 07:30:42 PM

Where Roger quotes "Whatever", that post existed just before his.  He posted, then it vanished, presumably because Whatever took offence to it.

Like she does to a lot of things, really.  It's all rather predictable.

Jenne

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 23, 2012, 07:29:15 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2012, 07:26:48 PM

Again.

Yep.  I might still be an admin there, and I'm definitely unwanted.  Or at least I fail to live up to expectations.

So why burden people with my utter and complete failure at being a human being, right?   :lulz:

TGRR,
Not good enough for the Good People.

I wonder if my little hate thread is still going on over there?  It was amazing, I wasn't even there for a week, and they were still posting in it about how much of a bastard I am, because, er, well, it was never really explained.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on January 23, 2012, 07:34:50 PM
Riight.

Ok then.

At which point am I being inaccurate?

You know what?  I don't care.  Don't bother.  The whole tribe is back in Tucson, and I'm going to hang out with my son and our friends, who have never told us or expressed the opinion that we don't measure up or are not in fact even worthy of a return phone call, etc.

Be back tonight, for those that can stand my presence.

Whatever

I went to add one more section in MODIFY and freaking hit REMOVE.   :argh!:

Trying to do shit on the sly at work.....

Give me a bit, my phone started ringing off the hook.....

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 23, 2012, 07:38:36 PM
Quote from: Jenne on January 23, 2012, 07:34:50 PM
Riight.

Ok then.

At which point am I being inaccurate?

You know what?  I don't care.  Don't bother.  The whole tribe is back in Tucson, and I'm going to hang out with my son and our friends, who have never told us or expressed the opinion that we don't measure up or are not in fact even worthy of a return phone call, etc.

Be back tonight, for those that can stand my presence.
FEED THAT BOYA!  :madbanana:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Originally posted for the lulz and removed in error....  Sorry :(

I can piss people off everywhere......   :lulz: 

From TCC http://wicca.com/forums/index.php?topic=7578.0

Quote from: Khara
I'm sorry, are you saying women are scared because of their hormones?

Quote from: blue
This one is easy. Take a transgender male who is seeking gender reassignment. The first thing they do is begin hormone therapy ... right ?

Same with female to male. Add testosterone and she will experience a different way of looking at the world. It's likely to make her more bold and assertive.

Fight or flight .... timid or bold .... what your attractions are ....personality traits .... whatever .... it's all a product of that unique biochemical reaction that's going on inside your body and brain.

I just....

I don't even.....

WHAT. THE. FVCK?  Are you freaking serious?  Are you high?  Women will run from danger?  Women are timid?  Women have personality traits based on their hormones? 

Have you never seen a mother protecting her child?  Do women not serve right beside men in the military these days, since such antiquated, pre-feminism, idiotic male viewpoints were shot to shit?

I cannot believe in this century anyone still can believe such lies.

Also, hormones do not affect emotions, emotions affect hormones.....

I am going to have to admit something here that I rarely admit. 

This has left me just fvcking speechless......

I can't get mad because it is based on ignorance and prejudice.  Yet I am mad because it is based on ignorance and prejudice.

Quote from: blue
Don't get mad Khara. It's just my view of things that's all. Years ago i think i would have been more in agreement with the groupthink. Now i'm beginning to undrstand why, historically,women have always been relegated to the role of second class citizens in society.

Worse yet, i'm beginning to agree with it. 

Predjudiced yes .... judging by what i see there's every good reason to be.

I don't have time for the drama and there's little here to hold my intrest so i'm just going on ahead.

And THIS is how one idiot can make an entire forum of women want to slice his nads into sushi. :lulz: