News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Luckily I have friends who enjoy taking photographs at all times, even when I'm acting like a total asshole.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

This calls for WOMP.

Big time.
Molon Lube

Eve

Does WOMP still exist?
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Salty

Quote from: Eve on June 20, 2013, 08:56:24 AM
Does WOMP still exist?

Yes and no. Yes people do them, no it doesn't get PD's motors running.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Eve

Quote from: Alty on June 20, 2013, 11:05:52 PM
Does WOMP still exist?

:sadbanana:
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eve on June 21, 2013, 12:34:36 AM
Quote from: Alty on June 20, 2013, 11:05:52 PM
Does WOMP still exist?

:sadbanana:

That's my take on them.  People have gotten to be too cool for their own britches around this joint.
Molon Lube

Sita

Found a more recent picture of me (and son since it doesn't appear I have any pictures by myself)
Previous one I posted was from 2008, this one is from 2010. We don't take a whole lot of pictures.
(click pic for bigger size)

I could get one of me now, but it would be a shitty, grainy webcam photo. Though I don't really look any different.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Nephew Twiddleton

I was actually thinking, as I was wandering around outside of work shouting for Tomorrow, that Coyote has been deserving of my wrath for some time.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

So, Team Vidka decided to wear caftans to the gay bar.

It's always fun to out-fabulous the gays.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 21, 2013, 10:27:47 PM

:lulz: I love you guys.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Twid on June 21, 2013, 01:31:19 AM
I was actually thinking, as I was wandering around outside of work shouting for Tomorrow, that Coyote has been deserving of my wrath for some time.

BRING IT YOU TATER EATING PAPIST!!!!!!!

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 22, 2013, 12:27:03 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 21, 2013, 10:27:47 PM

:lulz: I love you guys.

So much FABULOUS!!!!

Reginald Ret

Planned to go to Amsterdam for no reason whatsoever, was playing a game and had one or two 'just one more turn's and accidentally 3 hours and now it is too late since the shops will be mostly closed and i need to get some sleep as well since i need to work tomorrow.

Then i tried to order Suu's book Of Summer And Winter in physical form, needed credit card.
Tried to order in kindle version (even preemptively downloaded PC kindle thingy), needed credit card as well.
Tried to order ticket for Amanda Palmer, got 'unknown error, try again later'.
Gave up on today.

Oh well, the rest of the week is going to be pretty cool.
A friend dragged me to a pen and paper RPG game (Orpheus)a while ago and thats tomorrow evening. I made some plans with some good friends to go to Amsterdam on Thursday: going to a pub called The Hole In The Wall, buy some books, maybe see a movie and maybe I can convince them to go find the huge chessboard to play som chess with 4ft high chesspieces.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Richter

Quote from: The Johnny on June 18, 2013, 03:54:04 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 01:14:01 AM
Quote from: Suu on June 18, 2013, 12:44:24 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 12:36:22 AM
Quote from: Suu on June 18, 2013, 12:29:55 AM
That's a rigid parrying device, we fight with rapiers.
Someone needs to make a fishmace for heavies then.

Paging Richter to the thread, please. We have another evil weapon for you to make.

Also a fish-glaive.

A fish-shiv, a "fishiv".

A piscine poker?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: :regret: on June 24, 2013, 09:12:43 PM
Planned to go to Amsterdam for no reason whatsoever, was playing a game and had one or two 'just one more turn's and accidentally 3 hours and now it is too late since the shops will be mostly closed and i need to get some sleep as well since i need to work tomorrow.

Then i tried to order Suu's book Of Summer And Winter in physical form, needed credit card.
Tried to order in kindle version (even preemptively downloaded PC kindle thingy), needed credit card as well.
Tried to order ticket for Amanda Palmer, got 'unknown error, try again later'.
Gave up on today.

Oh well, the rest of the week is going to be pretty cool.
A friend dragged me to a pen and paper RPG game (Orpheus)a while ago and thats tomorrow evening. I made some plans with some good friends to go to Amsterdam on Thursday: going to a pub called The Hole In The Wall, buy some books, maybe see a movie and maybe I can convince them to go find the huge chessboard to play som chess with 4ft high chesspieces.

PM me. We can fix this.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]