News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

The biggest, douchiest, first world problem you will ever read.

Started by Suu, May 01, 2013, 01:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: The Johnny on May 01, 2013, 03:42:43 AM
Quote from: Eve on May 01, 2013, 03:36:39 AM
Quote from: Suu on May 01, 2013, 02:31:09 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 01, 2013, 01:59:51 AM
I just think they're spoiled sacks of shit because they went to great lengths and expense to have more children than the one they already have, and now they're crying because they didn't get the girl they wanted, they got twin boys and it cost the $30k and boohooo they live in a one-bedroom apartment (maybe shoulda thought of that before you decided to spend $30k on in vitro, eh douches?).

I also got a kick out of the part where they basically say their first born is a little shithead too.

That's what hit me most about this. They clearly don't have fond memories of parenting their existing child, so why the desire for more to begin with? Just to provide apparently annoying (but now wonderful?) offspring #1 with a sibling?  :?

Its all sacrifice, burden and baww for them, it was all a gift gone awry for their 1st born; its all their 1st born's fault, he made them do it, they had no responsability or say in the matter.

It seriously sounds like they did it for their son, because "they had siblings." Hell, my mom had my brother so I could have a sibling also, but he was WANTED. He was planned for and loved. These parents already stated they don't love these unborn twins. They make parenting sound like a burden, a terrible fucking burden, and are using other people's opinions of it BEING a burden to back up their claims.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

They're also spoiled sacks of shit because:

QuoteOur biggest nightmare is that we'll have colic again, or double colic.

Wanna trade lives with, I dunno...JUST ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE ON THE FUCKING PLANET?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

Quote from: stelz on May 01, 2013, 03:53:23 AM
They're also spoiled sacks of shit because:

QuoteOur biggest nightmare is that we'll have colic again, or double colic.

Wanna trade lives with, I dunno...JUST ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE ON THE FUCKING PLANET?

Not birth defects. Not premature birth or weight issues that is common with twins. No. Colic. A crying baby that keeps you up at night, because that's not going to happen, anyway. No.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

What I love is that they hate kids so much, they bankrupted themselves to have more at 40.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 01, 2013, 03:58:41 AM
What I love is that they hate kids so much, they bankrupted themselves to have more at 40.

WE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY TO GET PREGNANT SO OUR SPOILED SON WHO WE HATED TAKING CARE OF AS A BABY CAN HAVE A SISTER, AND SOMEHOW GOT TWIN BOYS WE DON'T WANT. FUCK YOU ALL, OUR LIVES SUCK NOW BECAUSE OF BABIES.

Eve

Quote from: Suu on May 01, 2013, 03:46:32 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on May 01, 2013, 03:42:43 AM
Quote from: Eve on May 01, 2013, 03:36:39 AM
Quote from: Suu on May 01, 2013, 02:31:09 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 01, 2013, 01:59:51 AM
I just think they're spoiled sacks of shit because they went to great lengths and expense to have more children than the one they already have, and now they're crying because they didn't get the girl they wanted, they got twin boys and it cost the $30k and boohooo they live in a one-bedroom apartment (maybe shoulda thought of that before you decided to spend $30k on in vitro, eh douches?).

I also got a kick out of the part where they basically say their first born is a little shithead too.

That's what hit me most about this. They clearly don't have fond memories of parenting their existing child, so why the desire for more to begin with? Just to provide apparently annoying (but now wonderful?) offspring #1 with a sibling?  :?

Its all sacrifice, burden and baww for them, it was all a gift gone awry for their 1st born; its all their 1st born's fault, he made them do it, they had no responsability or say in the matter.

It seriously sounds like they did it for their son, because "they had siblings." Hell, my mom had my brother so I could have a sibling also, but he was WANTED. He was planned for and loved. These parents already stated they don't love these unborn twins. They make parenting sound like a burden, a terrible fucking burden, and are using other people's opinions of it BEING a burden to back up their claims.

My dad told me he was really worried right before I was born that he wouldn't be able to love me because he loved my brother so much and just didn't know how he could possibly have room for any more love. Of course the fact that he worried about it at all separates him out from these parents, so there's that.

I can only imagine that these two will resent the twins when they inevitably act as newborn babies do. Then they'll resent the older brother for "making" them have more kids. Hope the extended families have therapists on call.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Eve

Quote from: Suu on May 01, 2013, 04:00:48 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 01, 2013, 03:58:41 AM

WE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY TO GET PREGNANT SO OUR SPOILED SON WHO WE HATED TAKING CARE OF AS A BABY CAN HAVE A SISTER, AND SOMEHOW GOT TWIN BOYS WE DON'T WANT. FUCK YOU ALL, OUR LIVES SUCK NOW BECAUSE OF BABIES.

Should've gone for a puppy.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

I just figured all of this out.

They wanted the fertility treatments to make her pregnant with 10 sprogs. Hello reality TV, hello AmericanTM Dream!

I mean think about it: One room apartment, paying for these IVFs...come on. There's a setup, here. They need the cash, why not just overbreed, with SCIENCE, to get their asses on TLC and replacing the Duggars?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

Idk. I mean, neither one of my kids was "planned" as such. They just happened, because we weren't actively making them not happen. But I've never had a moment where I regret them... even though I might wish I had more time, more money, more quiet or whatever. So I don't think you have to plan out a perfect life to be prepared for kids. You just have to not be complete goddamn wastes like the people in the OP apparently are. If you give a shit about your kids, they will easily provide all the motivation you need to provide and care for them, just by being there and being yours. If you don't give a shit about your kids, I don't see how any amount of planning could make the slightest bit of difference.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I know I didn't want twins. I'm glad I didn't have twins. But fucking hell, if I'd had twins I would have done what everyone else who has twins does, which is to go "Oh, I guess this is what I'm doing now" and enjoyed it for what it was.

These fuckers had IVF, they chose to have two embryos implanted, yeah they could have lost one but they wanted to up the odds and now they have twins coming. THESE AREN'T EVEN SINGLE MOM SURPRISE TWINS, which I could see being kinda freaked out over. These are WE HAD THE EMBRYOS PLANTED twins.

The "we don't even like these babies" line made me hope they get hit by a bus. What is wrong with them? They tried for a long time to get pregnant and now they "don't like" their unborn progeny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

If they were in China, they would be bursting with joy on having male rather than female progeny.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cainad (dec.)

QuoteThree years later, we still struggle mightily with a boy who's fiercely strong-willed and seems to inherently know that crying pushes our buttons.

NO SHIT? :lulz: Well isn't that just a big fat fucking surprise!