News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

The Enlightenment

Started by Merciless Heathen, March 13, 2005, 09:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: AnonymousI don't care if I see Katka again because I am a cold hearted, manipulative, chauvanist, skirt -chasing bastard. Also, my "official" girlfriend is way hotter and has way bigger boobies.

Oooh, I'm sorry.  I didn't realize you were an asshole....

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: AnonymousI don't care if I see Katka again because I am a cold hearted, manipulative, chauvanist, skirt -chasing bastard. Also, my "official" girlfriend is way hotter and has way bigger boobies.

Oooh, I'm sorry.  I didn't realize you were an asshole....

i;d wager a loonie to your worthless paper money i've got bigger boobies than his "offical"(re:pretend) girlfreind.
Hell is other people.

Chef

<---"OFFICIAL"
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xvii

darwinist dating at it's finest  :D

Sort of reminds me of the time I spent the evening with Kvetina and Eva...heh. You ain't the only one who has seen flipped out Czech girls....

I still think about going there TO STAY because of it.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Merciless Heathen

Quotei;d wager a loonie to your worthless paper money i've got bigger boobies than his "offical"(re:pretend) girlfreind.

Then you'd be a loonie short. C'mon, I'm an American in a foriegn country, and I don't think any of you besides maybe Hugh realize just how "accomadating" Czech girls can be, especially if they think they'll be getting a free English lesson out of the deal. Yes, I am an incurable asshole, and not much more than that, but if you can't get laid in this country, you can't get laid ANYWHERE.
Ja jsem Keltsy Pohon Valečník!!! AGBAR!!!!!!!!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Merciless Heathen
Quotei;d wager a loonie to your worthless paper money i've got bigger boobies than his "offical"(re:pretend) girlfreind.

Then you'd be a loonie short. C'mon, I'm an American in a foriegn country, and I don't think any of you besides maybe Hugh realize just how "accomadating" Czech girls can be, especially if they think they'll be getting a free English lesson out of the deal. Yes, I am an incurable asshole, and not much more than that, but if you can't get laid in this country, you can't get laid ANYWHERE.

That is the TROOF! Czech girls WANT to party. American girls, they look at you like you're some kind of psycho just for saying "hello."
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Anonymous

The TROOF indeed, this place is a big giant harem for the American adventurer. Hugh, gimme some details on Kvetina and Eva, we will compare notes.

Merciless Heathen

^That was me. ^

Really, Czech girls are the BEST, they know how to take care of a man, most of them can cook pretty fuckin well, and most importantly of all, they are fucking beautiful. The only drawback is, after they hit about mid-thirties, all that beauty goes to hell. On the upside, the cooking only gets better.

Cain

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCAmerican girls, they look at you like you're some kind of psycho just for saying "hello."

Even Ive noticed that...my University is full of them.

Merciless Heathen

Say "hello" to a Czech girl, and as soon as it clicks that you're American, you've got her. Its that easy.

Cain

Quote from: Merciless HeathenSay "hello" to a Czech girl, and as soon as it clicks that you're American, you've got her. Its that easy.

I think I know where my summer holidays may take place this year... :D

East Coast Hustle

hmm...do they like pizza in the Czech Republic?

cuz I may have to reconsider moving to Sweden if all of what you say is true.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Merciless Heathen

Dude, Sweden is fucking expensive, as are all Scandinavian countries. A fuckin Guiness at the airport in Copenhagen cost me nine fuckin dollars. They do like pizza in the Czech Republic, actually, they like it alot, unfortunately, they like it with ketchup instead of real pizza sauce. The Czechs have the best beer and the best women in the world, hands down. Also, the beer is CHEAPER THAN THE WATER. I shit you not. But if you're set on becoming an ex-patriot, this is the place to go. Don't go to Prague, Prague is a big shithole as well as a trap for ex-pats. Go to Moravia, around Ostrava. The farther east you go, the better the girls get, also, less foriegners in eastern Czech, and that means less competition, the way I see it. As a rule, Czech girls ALWAYS choose foriegners over their countrymen. Pilsner-Urquell is THE best beer in the world, also here they have the ORIGINAL Budweiser, not to be confused with the American piss-water of the same name. The Czech currency is the Crown, about 25 of which are worth one dollar. It fluctuates. A pack of domestic Czech smokes will cost you 33 crowns, or 54 for a pack of Lucky Strikes. A pint of brew is 20 crowns, a plateful of chicken and noodles at the Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant is about 60 crowns. Watch out for gypsies. Gypsies fuckin suck.
A gram of weed is 100 crowns, a gram of skunk is 200 crowns, a gram of skera (*special ganja*) is 300 crowns. A block of Hashish is 300, and shrooms are 5 crowns a cap, so about 100-150 for a good trip. LSD is 300 crowns a sheet. If anyone tries to sell you a *special czech drug* called Pervatin, DON'T FUCKING BUY IT! Unless you really just hate yourself, of course...

Merciless Heathen

also, yes, everything I write is true. As a gonzo journalist, it is my supreme duty above all others to ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH. That being said, I should also warn you, Czech winters fuckin suck. I.E. The snow is just now starting to melt today. It's the fucking middle of March. Also, the Czech language is confusing as fuck. Kind of makes me think the Czechs are inherent Discordians. They're always doing things that just don't make any sense and serve no purpose other to baffle and confuse. Good People. A little on the stingy side. They really like ketchup. and Beer. two staples of the Czech diet.

Hoshiko

I'm using my one  :roll: allotted to me for life on this thread.

It's not that Czech girls are easier, it's that most girls will go for a foreign guy over a resident, particularly if they're partial to accents anyway. And that includes American girls. Fake a british or Italian accent and see how many girls freak out if you say "Hello".

I'm convinced that it's a sick, twisted joke played on us by genetics and evolution.

One caveat: If it turns out that you're an asshole with a girlfriend, you can forget ever hearing from them again no matter how small their boobs are.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.