News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

RAW program I made

Started by LordFjord, October 14, 2013, 05:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordFjord

Haha, forgot about that tab full of comments. Thanks! Of course, feel free. Its quite simple, mostly loading images and sounds stored as variables, some commands are specific to processing too though like setup () and draw ()...and then there's the turn function which contains the 'dice'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

None of those words actually made any sense to me.  :lulz: I may not be enough of a computer geek to get this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 14, 2013, 11:06:14 PM
None of those words actually made any sense to me.  :lulz: I may not be enough of a computer geek to get this.

Lordfjord may be Welsh, which would explain this.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LordFjord

I'm not Welsh  :kingmeh: I'm from James Joyce land, which could arguably make me harder to understand.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LordFjord on October 14, 2013, 11:39:04 PM
I'm not Welsh  :kingmeh: I'm from James Joyce land, which could arguably make me harder to understand.

1.  I'd hardly expect you to admit it.

2.  Faust is an Irishman.  Give him the secret Irish password, and he'll tell us if you're legit.

(If you're really Irish, you'll need a hint.  The password is "Kiss me, I just blew up a police station, I'm Irish!")

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Faust

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 14, 2013, 11:40:43 PM

2.  Faust is an Irishman.  Give him the secret Irish password, and he'll tell us if you're legit.

(If you're really Irish, you'll need a hint.  The password is "Kiss me, I just blew up a police station, I'm Irish!")

Its actually been replaced with a simple BAC Test.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on October 14, 2013, 11:47:34 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 14, 2013, 11:40:43 PM

Its actually been replaced with a simple BAC Test.

If you come up as legally dead, you're Irish?

LordFjord

This is almost becoming /pol/. Why else would I have this on my Dbox?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddx7at5bucwbqzs/1381087800617.jpg -NWS

Pæs

Previous image not really safe for work.

Faust

Quote from: LordFjord on October 14, 2013, 11:52:50 PM

He's faking. Irish people don't give a shit about Northern Ireland. The IRA are after all English Citizens.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LordFjord

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on October 15, 2013, 12:44:09 AM
Quote from: LordFjord on October 14, 2013, 11:52:50 PM

He's faking. Irish people don't give a shit about Northern Ireland. The IRA are after all English Citizens.

Thought so.  He's a filthy Welshman.

Telarus

Quote from: LordFjord on October 14, 2013, 11:04:35 PM
Haha, forgot about that tab full of comments. Thanks! Of course, feel free. Its quite simple, mostly loading images and sounds stored as variables, some commands are specific to processing too though like setup () and draw ()...and then there's the turn function which contains the 'dice'.

Sounds neat, I'll check it out.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Pere Ubu

If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

The Good Reverend Roger