Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 22, 2014, 06:27:21 AM
Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 08:02:16 PM
My hospital just called to tell me that the antibiotics are going to fuck with the effectiveness of my birth control.  :lulz:

*sings*
"it's getting better...all the tiiiiiime!"

Hold on. You didn't already know this?
It's in the instructions that come with your birth control, and usually somewhere in the thing that comes with your antibiotics.
Do never sex on pill alone with antibiotics!
This is a thing! Always.

What Squiddy said.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Eater of Clowns

Roger told me I am a maniacal version of the traveling gnome despite being taller than him. Minutes later, an awesome drunk SCAdian lady called me a "little asshole" after the first words I said to her.

EoC,
stature determined by popular vote.

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 23, 2014, 03:11:42 AM
Roger told me I am a maniacal version of the traveling gnome despite being taller than him. Minutes later, an awesome drunk SCAdian lady called me a "little asshole" after the first words I said to her.

EoC,

13.5 hours of screaming through Boston in the back of EoC's fucking Shiner car, with NO FUCKING CLUE where the hell I was or where I was going, yeah fuck you, you're Satan's version of the fucking travelocity gnome.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 23, 2014, 03:18:43 AM

EoC,

13.5 hours of screaming through Boston in the back of EoC's fucking Shiner car, with NO FUCKING CLUE where the hell I was or where I was going, yeah fuck you, you're Satan's version of the fucking travelocity gnome.

That's part of the experience. We were driving through my brain.  :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EoC,

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2014, 03:32:21 AM

EoC,

So, Richter and I, weighing in at a combined 500 pounds, are jammed into EoC's 2 door toy car thing, and HIS BACK SHOCKS ARE SHOT TO SHIT.  On the tank trap they call "The MA tollway".  My kidneys moved in with my lungs, on account of they've always liked each other and why pay 2 rent cheques?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

One of my friends is being a superfreak and I don't know what to do. I can't tell if she's in crisis, or just unusually clueless all of a sudden. Wednesday, she invites me over for dinner (same night invitation, I normally don't but it was after my last final). While we were there FBF invited us both over for dinner Friday, I explained that I couldn't. Friday afternoon Superfreak texted me, letting me know she was at a coffeeshop if I cared to join, and I told her I couldn't. Then she texted me again two hours later while I was at dinner with the bf and his coworkers, asking if I could come grab a drink. And then tonight, she texted me twice from a bar. I'm thinking, it's after ten o'clock, WTF? I know it's Saturday night, but dude, I am not that girl. What the hell is even going on.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2014, 04:53:26 AM
One of my friends is being a superfreak and I don't know what to do. I can't tell if she's in crisis, or just unusually clueless all of a sudden. Wednesday, she invites me over for dinner (same night invitation, I normally don't but it was after my last final). While we were there FBF invited us both over for dinner Friday, I explained that I couldn't. Friday afternoon Superfreak texted me, letting me know she was at a coffeeshop if I cared to join, and I told her I couldn't. Then she texted me again two hours later while I was at dinner with the bf and his coworkers, asking if I could come grab a drink. And then tonight, she texted me twice from a bar. I'm thinking, it's after ten o'clock, WTF? I know it's Saturday night, but dude, I am not that girl. What the hell is even going on.

People go to you, I think, because you will not bullshit them.  So they THINK they're calling you to get a shoulder to cry on, when they're REALLY calling you because they at some level know they need to be told to cut the shit.

Just a thought.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 23, 2014, 05:00:20 AM

People go to you, I think, because you will not bullshit them.  So they THINK they're calling you to get a shoulder to cry on, when they're REALLY calling you because they at some level know they need to be told to cut the shit.

Just a thought.

Hahaha maybe that's it. I said "Are you drunk? Go home".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2014, 05:22:49 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 23, 2014, 05:00:20 AM

Just a thought.

Hahaha maybe that's it. I said "Are you drunk? Go home".

We need a "GO HOME PORTLAND, YOU'RE DRUNK" WOMP-athon.