News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Important Choices

Started by Cramulus, September 22, 2010, 09:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want?

rimjob (receiving)
11 (30.6%)
potato chips
25 (69.4%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on September 23, 2010, 10:51:05 PM
Quote from: Cainad on September 23, 2010, 02:15:58 AM
Quote from: Sigmatic on September 23, 2010, 02:09:57 AM
This survey did not go the way I would have guessed.

You wouldn't have guessed that PD.commies are, in general, too jaded by rimjobs to really find them all that exciting in comparison to a freshly opened bag of their favorite variety of potato chips?

That's pretty much my angle. I mean, I get my ass tongued all the time, but I hardly ever eat potato chips!

I guess I should have asked if this is a one-time thing, or I can only have one or the other for the rest of my life? I still might pick potato chips. In fact, I know I would.

Because, frankly, having my ass licked is not as awesome as potato chips.

:lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

I guess I just kinda figure that if I'm in a situation where a rimjob is a possibility, I can turn down the offer and still, you know, have sex. And then there's the whole issue of whether or not the rimjobber/potential sex partner is someone I'm even attracted to.

But if potato chips are offered, and I turn them down, I'll never get to have those chips. I might at some future time get potato chips, but they won't be those chips.

Jasper

I don't have to date the CEO of Kettle Chips if I want his delicious green onion and yogurt chips.  I simply have to work for a fraction of an hour to obtain the money to acquire them at the shop.

It is a question of scarcity.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 24, 2010, 12:40:01 AM
I don't have to date the CEO of Kettle Chips if I want his delicious green onion and yogurt chips.  I simply have to work for a fraction of an hour to obtain the money to acquire them at the shop.

It is a question of scarcity.

There are two things wrong with this statement.

One, a rimjob is not all that hard to come by.

Two, why would someone choose something they don't really care about over something they like, just because the thing they don't care about is more scarce? Makes no sense!

If you've never had your ass tongued before, I could see choosing that. Or maybe if you have and you totally love it. However, for many of us (probably mostly girls, I'm guessing) an asstonguing just isn't all that special, and potato chips sound great.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Not many women my age are into it.  I've met precisely two.

Freeky

Getting my ass tongued just sounds "UGH." I mean, do you realize what comes out of there?

Do you? :x

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 24, 2010, 03:17:43 AM
Getting my ass tongued just sounds "UGH." I mean, do you realize what comes out of there?

I imagine it's not so bad if you just come out of the shower.
You could really make the same argument for cunnilingus or fellatio, two things most people are fond of.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

E.O.T.

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 23, 2010, 05:16:42 PM
why did somebody take a dump on those french fries?

what i was thinking

THIS!!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: E.O.T. on September 24, 2010, 05:54:57 AM
Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 23, 2010, 05:16:42 PM
why did somebody take a dump on those french fries?

what i was thinking

THIS!!!

:facepalm:

You can do amazing things with fries/chips if you get past the drudgery of ketchup. I almost never have ketchup on my fries anymore. It's my least preferred condiment, except on maybe hamburgers.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 24, 2010, 05:49:59 AM

You could really make the same argument for cunnilingus or fellatio, two things most people are fond of.

Babies, and sperm?  :? They are not really very much like poop. I would not cuddle poop. I would not swallow poop. Would you?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on September 24, 2010, 06:12:03 AM

Babies, and sperm?  :? They are not really very much like poop. I would not cuddle poop. I would not swallow poop. Would you?

I was thinking urine. But I guess you can throw period blood into the mix as well.

Jasper

I don't care if it's concentrated evil, someone's gotta do it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 24, 2010, 06:13:26 AM

Babies, and sperm?  :? They are not really very much like poop. I would not cuddle poop. I would not swallow poop. Would you?

I was thinking urine. But I guess you can throw period blood into the mix as well.

Period blood and babies come out of vaginas. Pee and semen come out of dicks. But it's not like poop and something awesome comes out of butts. It would have to be way more awesome than babies or semen, to balance out the poop. It would have to be, like, puppies and emeralds. Or emerald-encrusted puppies.

Also, I am not totally opposed to rubbing period blood or pee all over my body, depending on the context. It might even be kind of awesome. Poop is a different story.

Therefore, potato chips.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on September 24, 2010, 07:18:10 AM

Babies, and sperm?  :? They are not really very much like poop. I would not cuddle poop. I would not swallow poop. Would you?

Period blood and babies come out of vaginas. Pee and semen come out of dicks. But it's not like poop and something awesome comes out of butts. It would have to be way more awesome than babies or semen, to balance out the poop. It would have to be, like, puppies and emeralds. Or emerald-encrusted puppies.

Also, I am not totally opposed to rubbing period blood or pee all over my body, depending on the context. It might even be kind of awesome. Poop is a different story.

Therefore, potato chips.

I... I have no answer because of the bolded...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 24, 2010, 07:37:10 AM
Quote from: Nigel on September 24, 2010, 07:18:10 AM

Therefore, potato chips.

I... I have no answer because of the bolded...

VICTORY!