News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

TI's PD.Com's Happy Rainbow Horsie Project

Started by Thurnez Isa, July 06, 2008, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=11606.msg553429#msg553429

Ok so here's the laydown
got some time for some formatting today and did about 80 pages of it

basically its going to be a huge collection of stuff divided into 3 sections (maybe 4 if I get even more ambitious) Each section is slightly smaller and obviously more portable
now it can be spread via interweb though its formated for hard copies
its formated in sections of 8 folded sheets (which give you 32 pages obviously)
I did a test run and i must say it is very interesting to see what was made for the internet in hard formats made like a book, or smaller pamphlets. I will make a pdf file for internet or an online version last, cause I tend to think IRL before internet world.. but that will be done as well

which reminds me as some of you in IRC may know (I think some of you know) i have done some hand bookbinding before... You know hard cover books.. I dont have any photos of mine and i packed my camera but they would look like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/14275763@N08/2541025012/  but with leather not vinyl... they take me at least a week to do so its not an option for mass Gasm's but more as a keepsake thing... cost of materials are never too much minus ink... though i plan on confiscating the school computers for that purpose - i did that before when i went to school for music

now basically these collections are far different then GASMS or the BIP... cause they are collections of mostly our non-discordist stuff so to say. I think so far then are maybe only 3 pieces that mention discordism, one that mentions this site and only a few that are about religious movement... The material ranges from poetry to stories to ranting.. I raided from the Kopyleft crew except on a few occasions where i have asked permission... though i think i may have forgot Mangrove, Nigel and Benzilla....

It my test run it was described are really raw and powerful. The peices tend to be organized in a way that it acts as a journey from darkness to very strange humor... but I don't think I have to tell you guys that its really unlike anything else that most people have read. I capitilized on the this as of lately and is going for a real mysterious hidden feeling

anyways the first section I call "Subhumans and Mutants", the second "Floods and Fire" and the third "This is our century, assholes" (which is the title of Cain's rant which ends the final section, and also one of the few rants that mentions discordism) Each hopefully will be made to be a stand alone section cause of the massive volume of the work... The only piece I have that is not in these sections that is in the massive work is ECH's Stop rant, cause I want it to introduce the major work if someone is willing to print or read that

The major work has not title as of yet or pictures for covers, both of which Im hoping help from the forum

There is still a lot of work to be done, but im shooting this out now as to get suggestions, people who aren't Kopylift who havent been asked who want in (xpecially the newbies), that soft of thing, cause i still have lots of room for change and new ideas... Late next week Ill update for what i have in the first section

as with pictures and artwork.. Its a bit more tricking... black and white would be good... and ill end up putting it in last cause i find even people that are Kopyleft tend to be a little more picking when it comes to visuals then writings... at least that is my observation

also I have used usernames for credit, unless someone whats something else used for them...

I hope i made some sense, cause ive been staring at a computer screen for a few hours now and my brain is completely shot. But I will answer any questions... (just not questions on what peices I used, Ill start that discusion later - lets just say with the amount of good stuff here I could fill hundreds of pages of volumes... I only used the small as of yet.. and I only used what I was fimiliar with IE just before the ECH era on)
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cramulus

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think this is entirely awesome in every possible way.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Darth Cupcake

This is amazing. I'd love to help if I can!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: LMNO on July 07, 2008, 07:07:11 PM
Do you have a download we can look at?

not as yet cause i keep moving stuff around.. and im trying to be a leave room and time for people that maybe aren't kopylefted or have stuff (they never put on this site) they want to see if it fits
most stuff im looking for is short stuff.. mostely non related to discordism
stories, poems, ect. (im also going to start putting in visuals.. black and white stuff would be appreciated)

right now im really trying to think of a good title... if anyone has any suggestions
you know something that fits the theme of the creative stuff on this forum

Dante

Thurnez Isa

Oh and im going to be offline all August  (which is why im starting this thread now)
and be transfering stuff from my desktop to my laptop so ill probably have something concrete that people can look at comment on about first week of september

Dante

Mangrove

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 06, 2008, 09:41:06 PM
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=11606.msg553429#msg553429

Ok so here's the laydown
got some time for some formatting today and did about 80 pages of it

basically its going to be a huge collection of stuff divided into 3 sections (maybe 4 if I get even more ambitious) Each section is slightly smaller and obviously more portable
now it can be spread via interweb though its formated for hard copies
its formated in sections of 8 folded sheets (which give you 32 pages obviously)
I did a test run and i must say it is very interesting to see what was made for the internet in hard formats made like a book, or smaller pamphlets. I will make a pdf file for internet or an online version last, cause I tend to think IRL before internet world.. but that will be done as well

which reminds me as some of you in IRC may know (I think some of you know) i have done some hand bookbinding before... You know hard cover books.. I dont have any photos of mine and i packed my camera but they would look like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/14275763@N08/2541025012/  but with leather not vinyl... they take me at least a week to do so its not an option for mass Gasm's but more as a keepsake thing... cost of materials are never too much minus ink... though i plan on confiscating the school computers for that purpose - i did that before when i went to school for music

now basically these collections are far different then GASMS or the BIP... cause they are collections of mostly our non-discordist stuff so to say. I think so far then are maybe only 3 pieces that mention discordism, one that mentions this site and only a few that are about religious movement... The material ranges from poetry to stories to ranting.. I raided from the Kopyleft crew except on a few occasions where i have asked permission... though i think i may have forgot Mangrove, Nigel and Benzilla....

It my test run it was described are really raw and powerful. The peices tend to be organized in a way that it acts as a journey from darkness to very strange humor... but I don't think I have to tell you guys that its really unlike anything else that most people have read. I capitilized on the this as of lately and is going for a real mysterious hidden feeling

anyways the first section I call "Subhumans and Mutants", the second "Floods and Fire" and the third "This is our century, assholes" (which is the title of Cain's rant which ends the final section, and also one of the few rants that mentions discordism) Each hopefully will be made to be a stand alone section cause of the massive volume of the work... The only piece I have that is not in these sections that is in the massive work is ECH's Stop rant, cause I want it to introduce the major work if someone is willing to print or read that

The major work has not title as of yet or pictures for covers, both of which Im hoping help from the forum

There is still a lot of work to be done, but im shooting this out now as to get suggestions, people who aren't Kopylift who havent been asked who want in (xpecially the newbies), that soft of thing, cause i still have lots of room for change and new ideas... Late next week Ill update for what i have in the first section

as with pictures and artwork.. Its a bit more tricking... black and white would be good... and ill end up putting it in last cause i find even people that are Kopyleft tend to be a little more picking when it comes to visuals then writings... at least that is my observation

also I have used usernames for credit, unless someone whats something else used for them...

I hope i made some sense, cause ive been staring at a computer screen for a few hours now and my brain is completely shot. But I will answer any questions... (just not questions on what peices I used, Ill start that discusion later - lets just say with the amount of good stuff here I could fill hundreds of pages of volumes... I only used the small as of yet.. and I only used what I was fimiliar with IE just before the ECH era on)

:cry:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Thurnez Isa

Dante

Cramulus

BUMP

because TI has returned and it's time to put his feet in the fire about projects he started!

I WANT TO READ THIS BOOK, THURNEZ! WHERE IS IT???  :lulz:

Dysfunctional Cunt

:argh!:

If you deliver the book to us quickly we won't be forced to make you ummmm..... 

Oh hell I'm no good at this, I like TI.  WAIT - BRAINSTORM!!!!

Deliver the book or Wade goes swimming with the fishes.......

Fuck that is no incentive at all is it?

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Cramulus on January 14, 2009, 12:56:53 AM
BUMP

because TI has returned and it's time to put his feet in the fire about projects he started!

I WANT TO READ THIS BOOK, THURNEZ! WHERE IS IT???  :lulz:

in pieces on my computer
but I would say a good 75 % was compiled... just needs to put in copied and put in order...
its hard as a student to keep up these things,, but on my list as soon as I get a few others off

Dante