Babylon is an attention whore ITT, even for negative attention.

Started by BabylonHoruv, December 16, 2010, 05:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

I got into it with a few people because I over-estimated the traumatic effects of being raped as a child.  Some deity or other seemed to feel it would be appropriate to point out how wrong I was.  Two friends recently revealed to me that they had been raped, one as a child (teen, but relatively young teen)  While I certainly see things that may be consequences of those unfortunate incidents I am dearly grateful that both are alive and a part of my life.

Thank you whichever deity felt the need to prove me wrong in such a dramatic and direct fashion.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

AFK

Quote from: Sigmatic on January 09, 2011, 08:01:32 AM
Hey, what's going on in this thr-

I know we have a zillion emoticons right now, but I really like that one. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

Way I look at it, the more emoticons, the rarer : lulz : will become, and maybe it can go back to feeling special again.

AFK

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

:aaa:

well i suppose in a maine winter extra body heat doesnt hurt.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Fuck, it was supposed to be "do".  Curse you iPad!   :argh!:

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Nigel on December 18, 2010, 07:39:36 PM
Babylon, I gotta say, this conversation has taken you from a pretty much OK guy in my eyes to

1. An unprincipled hypocrite (an anarchist on welfare? But it's OK for you because you have a family to support? At what point do you grow up and abandon anarchism because the principles not only don't work for special little magical unicorns like YOU, they don't work for anyone?)

2. Vaguely delusional (I was starting to suspect this was the case when you first started talking about your internet girlfriend, your wife's screenplay making you rich, and now this "novel" that you wrote, which is 99.9% probably terrible even aside from the subject matter)

3. Super creepy and actively pursuing your interest in proclivities that put you just barely above pedophiles in the "should be allowed to live" category.

Oh fuck this guy. I'm barely on page 2.