News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

ATTN: Roger

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, April 19, 2014, 08:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Hope you're doing ok.

You're missed.  :sad:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

minuspace

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net (+ 1 Hidden) on April 19, 2014, 08:31:08 PM
Hope you're doing ok.

You're missed.  :sad:

My head is a bag of eels.  But it's been worse, and I'm kinda coming out the other side.

Thanks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Good to see you back.
Fuck eels.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Ben Shapiro

Something happened???

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Derrick Hogue on April 20, 2014, 08:33:11 PM
Something happened???

All I know is Roger mentioned being ill as hell and then didn't post for a day or two. While that's obviously the wisest course of action when one's head is swimming with sea beasts, I was concerned due to a recent experience.

My GF's father's heart stopped three times (once while driving, then two times once he got the ER), so I'm just primed to be overly worried about health stuff.

I also figured PD denizens might also want to know how he's doing or have information Roger gave the OK to post.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

As far as I know, it's just the flukes right now.

minuspace

I will keel haul those eels!

Sir Squid Diddimus