News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Dearest Roger- this means WAR

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, August 09, 2012, 12:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

In light of this recent news about your state's crime against humanity in the form of advertising Keystone as "BEER" I hereby declare war on your pathetic dust storm of a state.
If anyone there actually considers that watery hippo puss to be anything resembling a beer, be it pilsner, lager or otherwise, than they deserve ... TO HAVE TO DRINK IT.

Yup, that's it. Your cactus infested shit plate of a state is hereby CUT OFF of all beer. And I don't mean that rice corn and preservative piss water you melted brained wind heads call beer I mean REAL beer. Made of water, barley, hops and yeast. The way beer fucking SHOULD be made.

As for the guy on the billboards with the mullet.. well, his punishment is obviously to never get laid so long as that unfortunate event exists upon his maggot chewed cereal bowl of a "skull".

What have you got to say for yourselves, you puke!

Eater of Clowns

Squiddy, where nightmares are born vs. Arizona, where dreams go to die.

TAKING BETS.  TAKING YOUR BETS.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on August 09, 2012, 12:46:57 AM
In light of this recent news about your state's crime against humanity in the form of advertising Keystone as "BEER" I hereby declare war on your pathetic dust storm of a state.
If anyone there actually considers that watery hippo puss to be anything resembling a beer, be it pilsner, lager or otherwise, than they deserve ... TO HAVE TO DRINK IT.

Yup, that's it. Your cactus infested shit plate of a state is hereby CUT OFF of all beer. And I don't mean that rice corn and preservative piss water you melted brained wind heads call beer I mean REAL beer. Made of water, barley, hops and yeast. The way beer fucking SHOULD be made.

As for the guy on the billboards with the mullet.. well, his punishment is obviously to never get laid so long as that unfortunate event exists upon his maggot chewed cereal bowl of a "skull".

I know the bolded, above, must be a typo, but it created a whole new mental image that resulted in

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Anna Mae Bollocks

Watery hippo puss has NOTHING on Keystone.

All the people I've seen drink that shit drank it hot, BTW. Because they were the kind to hide beers in the laundry pile.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Sir Squid Diddimus

aaaaaaaaaand they must be destroyed.

Freeky

Why are they hiding beer in the laundry pile? :?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 09, 2012, 04:51:10 AM
Why are they hiding beer in the laundry pile? :?

So their alkie spouses don't take them.

Freeky

Anna Mae Bollocks

If I was hiding Keystones because I thought my family was going to steal them, I'd just hand Squid an axe and lay my neck across a stump.

Freeky

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 09, 2012, 07:38:44 AM
If I was hiding Keystones because I thought my family was going to steal them, I'd just hand Squid an axe and lay my neck across a stump.

I think if you were hiding beer and knew Squiddy, you'd know better than to get Keystone, because you don't come across as suicidal.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 09, 2012, 07:46:36 AM

I think if you were hiding beer and knew Squiddy, you'd know better than to get Keystone, because you don't come across as suicidal.

Keystone is probably almost as bad as death-by-Squiddy, anyway.

Freeky

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 09, 2012, 08:13:09 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 09, 2012, 07:46:36 AM
Keystone is probably almost as bad as death-by-Squiddy, anyway.

:lulz: not even close, my friend. Squidday is from Florida.

Juana

And Florida, like Ohio, has something fundamentally fucked up about it.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on August 09, 2012, 12:46:57 AM

We await our Floridian liberators.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.