News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

HSD ART

Started by hunter s.durden, April 23, 2008, 09:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter s.durden

I'm talented too.

This is my art.

First up, a piece called Me and He. I just did it one MSPAint about 3 minutes ago.

This space for rent.

the dreadful hours

That One Guy

You should start a webcomic. You'd already be ahead of about half of them in art quality, and by not having the characters say anything, you're doing better than half the dialog of the OTHER webcomics. It's win-win!
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: That One Guy on April 23, 2008, 10:01:26 PM
You should start a webcomic. You'd already be ahead of about half of them in art quality, and by not having the characters say anything, you're doing better than half the dialog of the OTHER webcomics. It's win-win!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Not a bad idea.

It starts here.
This space for rent.

Payne

Daruko

I am impressed by the playfulness in your work.  There is a joy in the soul while observing this particular piece, and your forms and technique seem to suggest disguised conceptual and political underpinnings.

hunter s.durden

Hmmm. You're obviously an art student. I don't want my work to convey any particular political or philosophical leanings.

It's just me and my pals hanging out.

Take this one, entitled Not Mohammed. I've always dreamed of seeing the magnificent culture of the middle east with Heath.

This space for rent.

Payne

HSD is now an official "Friend of the WOMP cabal".

We will need your address and account details to forward your prizes and equipment to you.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: hunter s.durden on April 23, 2008, 11:23:43 PM
Hmmm. You're obviously an art student. I don't want my work to convey any particular political or philosophical leanings.

Take this one, entitled Not Mohammed. I've always dreamed of seeing the magnificent culture of the middle east with Heath.

not all art students do that! only those damn painters!
illustrators think "who cares! it looks cool!" and then they get paid

but anyway, since you made it it OBVIOUSLY sucks

hunter s.durden

I left you some personal art on your Facebook, Freddy.

Illustrators are fags.
This space for rent.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

oh yes i saw. i made some back

hunter s.durden

Wow.

I sure do look like I'm enjoying that cock.
This space for rent.

Jasper

Daruko

Quote from: hunter s.durden on April 23, 2008, 11:23:43 PM

I like the way in this one you have made air and light conspicuously visible, wherein each acts a kind of plate presenting the main dish.  Perhaps the release of blood and urine represents the dawning of a new day, after having spent all night on a problem. 

Although Not Mohammed is essentially abstract, it mimics the feeling of someone deep in thought.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This thread is full of mittens.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."