News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

My greatest weakness....

Started by AFK, December 17, 2009, 01:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

I believe for my current job I chose to tell them my biggest weakness was trusting co-workers to fairly distribute the work load.  I said that I tend to handle the majority of work that comes my way because I've had bad experiences with people not doing their share and seeing a goal suffer because of it.

So basically I told them my greatest weakness was other people's faults.  I made a few jokes during the interview and when asked how I felt about working odd hours or overtime I said "Excellent." to which they replied "Good answer."

I fucking killed this one.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: The Omnipotent Grinner on December 17, 2009, 08:41:47 PM
I believe for my current job I chose to tell them my biggest weakness was trusting co-workers to fairly distribute the work load.  I said that I tend to handle the majority of work that comes my way because I've had bad experiences with people not doing their share and seeing a goal suffer because of it.

That's a good one.  I should remember that one.

However, it appears I have been upgraded to a "Critical Team Member", and will be getting a standard issue laptop, so I can keep the company going if the building blows up, or something.  So I guess I won't have to be answering that question any time soon.

Not to shabby for a guy that spends most of his day on an Internet forum, huh?

LMNO
-slack to spare.